Rainman project: Overlook Caretaker

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
i'm glad I had already paid for my axe a little while ago in anticipation of RMs not being real wood or metal....not a knock against him or anything but I knew that to get that type of level of material....I could only reach out to fergo or Fullmetal...anyways...you guys will not be disappointed at all!!!!

Rainmans new project: Overlook Caretaker

i'm glad I had already paid for my axe a little while ago in anticipation of RMs not being real wood or metal....not a knock against him or anything but I knew that to get that type of level of material....I could only reach out to fergo or Fullmetal...anyways...you guys will not be disappointed at all!!!!

:( :( You my friend, very smart! I am amazed at all the orgasms people go through when they see wip pics rather than being realistic and then things have to be changed later on!

Of what is seen in the pics that axe sucks big time!
Good that you had already commissioned one! Congrats! Axe was "the only real accessory" that this set came with and I wish it was "near perfect"

Good decision and am glad a list is in progress! And it's an easy fix!

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Screen Shot 2015-06-13 at 3.05.21 PM.jpg

Back