Rainman project: Overlook Caretaker

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
I don't even know what to say. All around masterpiece. One thing to note with this set is the over-scale of Jack. He stands 12 3/4 inches tall (Jack is 5'8 in real life and this figure would be equal to a 6'4 male). He looks big. I have him hunched over and hes same height as my Anton. But as a stand alone set, let me tell you this. It is the Best of my Rainman works as an all around set. I just need a table now haha!! Thinking this set deserves a display case of it's own, and that is what I am going to do. If all together the scale of jack becomes negligible in the sheer awesomeness of the entire ensemble. Danny is hands down the coolest thing i have seen tackled in 1:6. Lee and Robbie knocked this not only out of the park, but out of the stratosphere. Bravo. Grail attained.
More pics later tonight with my real camera. (237 set is prototype. Final product will vary beneficially i.e door numbers, eagle logo, mahogany door)

11393703_10153343507416665_5176901999185419068_o.jpg

Last edited:
Just got home from a 12 hour shift. Ladies and Gentlemen i am Blown away! Its going to take me months to get over this one and take pics. Robbie that Trike, I put it up there with Serangs Hendrix Guitars. Blown away Sir!:clap For me Little Danny steals the Show! With Every Rainman's Release, his attention to the Details, level of sculpting, paint application just keeps getting better and better! Thank You Lee. I look forward to seeing what yo do with your next release, even though She Scares me!:monkey3

I don't even know what to say. All around masterpiece. One thing to note with this set is the over-scale of Jack. He stands 12 3/4 inches tall (Jack is 5'8 in real life and this figure would be equal to a 6'4 male). He looks big. I have him hunched over and hes same height as my Anton. But as a stand alone set, let me tell you this. It is the Best of my Rainman works as an all around set. I just need a table now haha!! Thinking this set deserves a display case of it's own, and that is what I am going to do. If all together the scale of jack becomes negligible in the sheer awesomeness of the entire ensemble. Danny is hands down the coolest thing i have seen tackled in 1:6. Lee and Robbie knocked this not only out of the park, but out of the stratosphere. Bravo. Grail attained.
More pics later tonight with my real camera. (237 set is prototype. Final product will vary beneficially i.e door numbers, eagle logo, mahogany door)

View attachment 190072

So much awesomeness right there. Yeah that typewriter looks incredible...along with everything else! :clap

In love with this set!!! Cant stop taking pictures of them! As much as I love Danny and the Trike I think Jack is just as much up there with them, think he isn't getting the love he deserves, he's amazing as well!

Q59qbx.jpg

gC8GfH.jpg

mT55s0.jpg

FLaw87.jpg

WIZ5Cf.jpg

Y6Ffmn.jpg

everyones pics look fantastic! Im just unboxing and futzing now. LOVE the figure. first thing thats an essential move is replacing him to a TTM21 advance body. The extra girth is better for jacks body type, plus his head sits lower, shortening his long neck and improves the proportion a great deal. Pics upcoming!

Quick video unboxing of the Head and Clothing set. Head painted by Aeon of course. Not too bad, but could use some tweaking as the eyes seem a bit too big and there could be some extra details in the skin folds, etc.

Quick video unboxing of the Head and Clothing set. Head painted by Aeon of course. Not too bad, but could use some tweaking as the eyes seem a bit too big and there could be some extra details in the skin folds, etc.

LMAO... you talking about tweaks on this, but on other stuff that is clearly not as superior you wax poetically about it? Ok.:slap

LMAO... you talking about tweaks on this, but on other stuff that is clearly not as superior you wax poetically about it? Ok.:slap

What the hell are you even talking about? I'm just pointing out that in my opinion I think the Aeon paint job isn't a good as Rainman's, but it isn't too bad. Aeon tends to make the eyes a little bigger and over all doesn't hit as many subtle details as Rainman, but it's still great work. I wish I could afford a Full DX set, but sometimes you just have to get what you can and work with it.

Back