Rainman project: Overlook Caretaker

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
That used to be censored here though.

Dave scolded me yesterday for bypassing the filter. I think anything that could fly on AMC or on Daredevil should fly here. The world is changing Dave! :lol

Rainman Artworks - The Goods which you ordered is delivering.

Dear,
The goods which you ordered in 2015-01-10 is delivering. 2015-06-04
You can inquiry a your order.
Input your waybill number.

Jacks almost home! :panic:

These shelves might need to get insured soon. Enough of these things to buy a car or put down a deposit on a house :lol

Thank you Rainman, Viva La 1/6!

Last edited:
I haven't had an email or anything since I ordered my order status just says on shipping should I be worried

3f727861e3de9ba71303097ca6a78749.jpg

Sometimes RM emails don't come through. 'On shipping' means it's been sent.
Click your order number and it will have tracking available in the pop-up. :hi5:

That's including the twins and Danny guys. There's not 260 jacks lol

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Yeah I am assuming the 260 is excluding H&C. There are a lot of heads if you factor in the twins and the dannys as well.

I am curious how many Jack outfits ended up getting made.

260 heads is still a ****load of heads, and by extension, figure sets. I think we'll see these in the sales section more often and cheaper than any of RMs other releases, just because of the edition size.

And Phil, do elaborate! :exactly:

Looks like people in Asia already have these in hand!

Based on what? Assumptions that if he shipped already a few days back, that they should have 'em already? Or, legitimate pics, of someone already unboxing, displaying theirs?

Nice....loving the sculpt in that second shot....but that shirt's going to bug me more than I thought it would.

Back