Rainman project: Overlook Caretaker

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
I was originally going FS and the twins but after thinking about it, the set would feel incomplete without Danny so I'm all in.

I think we are all in agreement that it should be a door diorama - so "redrum" vs plain should be an easy two option platter for him!
May be we shld take this to another thread?

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Be patient with him.He will make an interest list in time.Right now he is busy with making dioramas for other Rainman figures like Bill The Butcher among other things.

Last edited:
939509_o.gif

i wonder who will be the first to sell their Danny and trike...but i wil say this....i will gladly buy either of them from you....so i'm laying my stake down NOW...:)

i wonder who will be the first to sell their Danny and trike...but i wil say this....i will gladly buy either of them from you....so i'm laying my stake down NOW...:)

Mine will be staying with me for quite some time. probably forever. sorry pal! :D

Im sure there will be some putting Danny And trike for sale. I will be on the hunt for the Twins down the road. Could not swing Grand Package.:monkey2

I think Jack is amazing, but can't help but agree with Turbo. Would be great if a more accurate pattern could be found for the shirt. The white lining is too prominent in RM's shirt.

Mr. Echo Redrum Dio.

I tend to start from page 1 when these types of projects are finished. I like to revisit what types of suggestions the freaks had. Some really interesting insight into what types of things people wanted to see made.

Last edited:
Back