• If you have bought, sold or gained information from our Classifieds, please donate to Collector Freaks and give back.

You can become a Supporting Member which comes with a decal or just click here to donate.

Rainman bill v3 sculpt, mg dx grinch painted set, yunsil myers

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

paul1987

Super Freak
Reaction score
. Rainman bill v3 neckless unbloody sculpt opened to check 13 of 70. 550 shipped. Rm anthon unpainted sculpt 80 shipped. Drive figure sculpt from rdeezy painted by Paul prentice, shoes are unpainted comes with body, and Han Solo gloved hands and iris outfit ( never displayed or put together ) asking 500 shipped

Grinch is no longer for sale! Myers is sold

Attachments

• IMG_0380.jpg
    IMG_0380.jpg
    8.6 KB · Views: 463
Last edited:
Re: Boardwalk empire, rainman bill v3 sculpt and more

PM'd

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Re: Boardwalk empire, rainman bill v3 sculpt and more

Lou sold, boardwalk figures sold. Myers, bill and anthon sculpt left. I'm going to upload pictures but not sure it's working so pm me if interested and il send them by pmIMG_0368.jpgIMG_0369.jpg

1200 for grinch shipped to uk or for USA 1,235 butcher v3 sculpt 350 shipped to U.K. 365 shipped to USA prices in usd but please send in gbp pm me if interested

. Rainman bill v3 neckless unbloody sculpt opened to check 13 of 70. 550 shipped. Rm anthon unpainted sculpt 80 shipped. Yunsil Myers coveralls and madbugs last sculpt he offered. Unpainted, 450 shipped again still in packaging. Pictures to follow pm me if interested, prices are in usd. Thanks for looking. Adding grinch dx painted version this is the newer one never opened but will open to for pictures. 1400 shipped obo gifted or add fees pictures on request as I don't think it's working. Grinch picture off Facebook as mine isn't open but that is everything that comes with it!View attachment 336230View attachment 336230

where could i get the madbug painted and haired if i were to buy this, i would love to do my first kitbash

Back