[Rainman Artwork]The Butcher "Bill 2nd"

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Looking for the bill v2 chest piece if you have a spare please let me know [emoji3]

Guys - quick question - the monks shillelagh made my rain man - is that dead straight or slightly curved? The club on my figure has a pretty noticeable curve and was wondering if others have it same or are they dead straight! :(

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Wondering if anyone can help me so Rainman sculpt has a hole inside for an eye screw for the head being attached by the chest piece. Does anyone know what side eye screw it takes as my set didn't come with one.

Wondering if anyone can help me so Rainman sculpt has a hole inside for an eye screw for the head being attached by the chest piece. Does anyone know what side eye screw it takes as my set didn't come with one.

Its so you can attach the chest piece. There is an eye hook that a band connects to and you attach it to a body. With Bill V2 you have the neck tie and really don't need to add the chest piece

Its so you can attach the chest piece. There is an eye hook that a band connects to and you attach it to a body. With Bill V2 you have the neck tie and really don't need to add the chest piece

Hey man thanks for the reply I'm missing the eye hook but need to know the size so I can buy the eye screw.... Does anyone know the size of the eye screw ? is it 14mm or bigger?

I've put one together before but this set is missing the eye screw so I need to buy some but need to know the size before buying. :)

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

I might have to correct ones at home in a package ill look when I get home , I can prob send you some

[Rainman Artwork]The Butcher "Bill 2nd"

6094219925cc0453dfa480e8bc679887.jpg

These are what I used I can send you some for free if you like just pm me. If you live in the USA

Back