• If you have bought, sold or gained information from our Classifieds, please donate to Collector Freaks and give back.

You can become a Supporting Member which comes with a decal or just click here to donate.

Rainman and Velvet Morning Full Figs, Art Prints, Statues & More!

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Corrose

Super Freak
Reaction score
I posted this last week and I though I'd bump it and add some things. I have something coming down the pike that I'm having to take care of, it's not anything life threatening, but will cost some cash. I'm having to part with a few things.

On the 2 custom figures, these are not easy to have to list, both are grails to me, but both cost a lot and I'd rather need to unload a couple higher things than 15 smaller ones, plus 1/6 is safer to ship than statues with breakage etc.

Since this is to raise some quickly needed cash, prices are non-negotiable, and I am not going to reply to PM's about parting things out.

I am posting this tonight, and will be out of town for business until Friday but will have my phone available to complete transactions and answer questions, however nothing can ship until this Friday or the following Monday.

- Rainman Doc Holiday DX - $1000 + you cover fees and shipping, US only please
- Velvet Morning Street Brawler Bill the Butcher - $800 + you cover fees and shipping, US only please. I will throw in a free "Foreign Influence" Evilface decal with purchase as well as one of my Teefury Bill Shirts (L or XL)
- Sideshow Elektra White Comiquette (Edition size 100) - $350 + shipping, US only please

Everything is mint with original packaging, carefully displayed in my smoke free house. You guys have seen my collection pics and know I take care of everything.

Prints:
I have photoshopped all the prints I'm offering into one image, prints are sized fairly accurately with one another but make sure you read the size next to each, if knowing the exact size is important.

All prints are in great shape and have been signed by their respective artists. I am the original owner and obtained each one myself. In cases where I can find these on ebay I am undercutting the lowest listing.

All prints will ship flat unless otherwise noted.

- X-Girls - John Hughes - Signed - 24x18 - $60 Shipped
- Pinup Patriot - Greg Horn - Signed - 11x17 - $75 Shipped
- Wolverine - John Tyler Christopher - Signed - 11x17 - $45 Shipped
- Rogue - Mark Brooks - Signed - 13x19 - $95 Shipped
- Joker and Harley - Mark Brooks - Signed - 11x17 - $75 Shipped

INCENTIVES:
- If you want to buy more than one, I can knock a little off, depending on quantity.
- Buy 2 or more prints, I'll throw in the Family Guy Blue Harvest Art Litho with Certificate of Authenticity FREE
- Buy Patriot, Wolverine, Rogue and Joker, I'll throw in the Family Guy and X-Girls FREE.

printsy.jpg

By corrose at 2012-06-04

Last edited:
Re: FS: Rainman and Velvet Morning Full Figs & more.

/bump

I appreciate some of the PM's but if I'm going to have to part with these figures, I'm not interested in selling off parts and pieces of the figures or trades

albrightimg5262b.jpg

By corrose at 2012-05-01

albrightimg5255b.jpg

By corrose at 2012-05-01

albright-IMG_1000.jpg

Last edited:
Very significant price drops on all prints.
Bill is sold, Doc I have to go through all my PMs.
I was out of town all this week for work and I have several PM's and emails about this fig. Will do my best to answer all this weekend.

Would really love to move some prints out this weekend for sure!

Re: Rainman Full Figs, Art Prints, Parted Officer Burns, Statues & More!

What's left of an Officer Burns Figure - $30 - Includes Shipping and Fees

- Comes with what you see here, no box.

burnsy.jpg

By corrose at 2012-06-13

Back