Raiders of the Lost Ark Character Key

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Can ask a questions guys, what's the appeal? I mean it's not like the Clone Wars keys based on the animation. Am I missing something?

I don't get the appear of these either and I didn't really want this one, but I just bought one so I could get one of those cool promo SSC Indy shirts. :monkey1

That's dedication IJ, those shirts are cool. Also are there really chilled monkey brains coming out or is that just a little photoshop trickery on your part.

I bought mine, I think it'll look cool with the Animated Indy maquette that I'm hoping GG will do. I'm not sure why it appeals to me, the Star Wars ones haven't but for some reason this one does. I've considered getting the Jack Sparrow one and the animated maquette to go with it as well.

I remember someone else said they were going to do them, but I'm a pessimist so I'm always expecting my plans to go awry.

"The best laid schemes of mice and men
Go often askew,
And leaves us nothing but grief and pain,
For promised joy!"
~ Robert Burns

Can ask a questions guys, what's the appeal? I mean it's not like the Clone Wars keys based on the animation. Am I missing something?

Of Character Keys in general? Or Animated Indy?

I just like the look of these things. Something silly and cool.

Back