Rahmier84's Don Draper finished pics

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Rahmier84

Super Freak
Reaction score
hey guys this was my first custom figure i put together and it was a great experience! I got the headsculpt from rocco and had IDM customs paint it up, im really happy with the way he turned out! Enough of the rambling heres the pics!

Thanks schmitty ill try to get some better pics as always things look better in hand! I did the cig in supersculpty and added the smoke with some pillow stuffing and it turned out nice, I also made a little tie clip too outta metal

Rob, he looks fantastic! Did you do the smoke effect in Photoshop?! Looks so cool put all together. I love that drink, and the suit, and the chair. . . just all around awesome!

Edit: just saw your post about the smoke. That's even more crazy! Really nice job!

Thanks John ur the man, u brought him to life with the paint. The extras you did made it even better!

Thanks schmitty ill try to get some better pics as always things look better in hand! I did the cig in supersculpty and added the smoke with some pillow stuffing and it turned out nice, I also made a little tie clip too outta metal

Did you do the pack of cigs too? I didn't even notice it!

Looks wonderful man, whole lotta detail.
:clap

Nah I orderd those off ebay for a couple bucks, I thought about sculping em though, I am still waiting on my buddy to make Dons ashtray stand outta stainless steel, hes a jeweler, so ill have more pics when I get it!

Idk, I saw the interest thread but im still not sure, I might put together a Die Hard custom next using roccos sculpt....ive missed so many great figures already im trying to catch up, ha ha!

Nice set up! Chair IDMs paint, cig all logs great. Did u get the suit off my brother? It works and a high quality suit, certainly cheaper than Katos.I really like that chair probably better than the modorama one I have.

Won't lie I'm not a fan of the sculpt. It's not restrictive to just the Don sculpt either. I've made that vocal bit do so sparingly. I respect all talent levels and as long as people are happy with the offerings that's all that counts.

Thanks yeah I got the suit from your brother, it is great for the price and time it was released. The chairs like 40 on ebay, the lady who made mine started selling em there after she made mine. I liked trevs sculpt til I saw this one just more likeness to me, the mouth on trevs was a lil off, but still either one you can def tell who it is which is hard to do anyway! Thanks Raymond btw

Looks awesome bro! That smoke is next level....IDM killed it with the paintjob too:clap

I ordered it for or 8 bucks it was the double stripe, I just peeled off the other sticker...its from a site called barbsmadworld I believe, give it a google man, they have white russians and vodka too, cool stuff and thanks for the compliments!

Last edited:
Oh and the smoke is just a lil gorilla gluee on the end of the cig then stretch it how u want then hairspray it into place! Bam smoke!

more pics i took today, will get more higher quality when my girfriend lets me barrow her camera!

Stunning figure, especially the smoke effect is awesome! It took more then one try to tell if it was just photo shop or real!

Back