Rahmier Bros Collection

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Re: Rdeezy's Collection

Is that the Candie sculpt your bro has used for Glass?

You're welcome. Your bro has worked his magic on that sculpt. The rooted hair and paint apps are just beyond astonishing.

You're welcome. Your bro has worked his magic on that sculpt. The rooted hair and paint apps are just beyond astonishing.
Appreciate that man. I agree the Glass sculpt turned out amazing, Jake never fails to amaze me.

Yeah you sorta cleared up on the boards here for having some of the most talented beautiful customs Ive seen with my time on the ssf boards ,
In a big way I think you and your brother have changed the way customs are today , you taken them to the next level .

Astonishing work

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Yeah you sorta cleared up on the boards here for having some of the most talented beautiful customs Ive seen with my time on the ssf boards ,
In a big way I think you and your brother have changed the way customs are today , you taken them to the next level .

Astonishing work

Wow man that's a huge compliment really appreciate that.
I can't decide Rob they are all perfect I'm soo envious :pfft:
Haha I'm the same way man I can't pick just one.

Mad Men Don Draper finished
61fedf1be9323590422133fba4e9227a.jpg

Jimmy Darmody from Boardwalk Empire
d0020cd7fa667fa038a5e257ccb3e87b.jpg

Two more quality additions! Don Draper is classy, posed to perfection.

Two more quality additions! Don Draper is classy, posed to perfection.
Thanks man really appreciate that. I've always wanted a quality Draper this is the third incarnation I've had, and for me, the best version yet.

Great quality update brother that Jimmy [emoji119]

Back