RAH SM3 Venom!

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Spliff

Super Freak
Reaction score
DSC02829.jpg

DSC02838.jpg

DSC02831.jpg

DSC02842.jpg

DSC02846.jpg

DSC02847.jpg

DSC02848.jpg

DSC02851.jpg

DSC02855.jpg

DSC02861.jpg

And a bit off topic, but got these too! Signed by Todd and Cap!!

DSC02826.jpg

DSC02813.jpg

The RAH Venom kicks way too much ass...every Venom fan needs one.

Awesome pics, I should get my Venom and black suite Spidey from Dark Shadow next week...let's hope UPS doesn't *****k that up too.

very cool venom pics, spliff!!cool poses there!!!btw did u order those spawn/ capullo books from mcfarlane or got them to sign personally??i got that book as well..great art inside..!!:D

Thanks for the compliments d00dz!
edwint said:
very cool venom pics, spliff!!cool poses there!!!btw did u order those spawn/ capullo books from mcfarlane or got them to sign personally??i got that book as well..great art inside..!!:D
Thanks mang, and the book was actually a gift the gave me when I went to pick up the RAH Spawn.:D

Spliff said:
Thanks for the compliments d00dz!

Thanks mang, and the book was actually a gift the gave me when I went to pick up the RAH Spawn.:D

u got that fraking book free??and its signed???great deal!!!!!:D

Wow, the venom figure doesn't look that bad at all. He looks like **** on SS, but your pictures actually show how nice he can look, nice order spliff!

This will sound pretty negative but it's just my opinion. I consider myself to be a huge Venom fan but I don't like this figure, just isn't Venom to me. :(

I just got the SM3 Venom, and I love it. I think the way they did the sculpt is much better than the comic Venom was done.

CC

Back