Radioactive Salute

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Toni Plutonij

Super Freak
Reaction score
Hi! everybody..

I'm a lurker for quite a while, some great stuff here!
I'm a huge Terminator Fan, probably one of the biggest in Croatia, unfortunately getting any kind of collectibles over here is almost impossible, even if I manage to find some sites that ship to here, shipping prices are almost always more then the item itself, so it's really impossible to afford something like that..

I'm about to change that, so I have couple of things waiting to reach me, I'll post pictures once I get it..

I have couple of Terminator Inspired tattoos, just to point out, these tattoos are inspired by Terminator, but not directly connected to it..I'm planning a next one to be really big and main point will be Endo, but we still need to work on it......

l_43f1b961428d426f1960dbb03ec5b8c0.jpg

Also the link to video of making this tattoo:
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=QZ5mrR3kvbw&feature=channel_page

Leg piece was finished earlier this summer, I'll post pictures eventually..

Well, I could talk more, but we'll leave it for some other time..

Radioactive Salute!
Toni Plutonij

I'm just looking trough trading area (as I couldn't do that without registering), and I see there was one or two deals on Hunter Killers..

I'm looking for both HCG Hunter Killer Tank and SideShow Flying Hunter Killer, tho I'm looking a bit more for FHK!

Living in Croatia (Europe) is hell when it comes to these things..
I hope I'll evenutally find somone from Europe selling it :)

Thanks guys, I'm about to make a video for my leg too, but I'm too lazy :p
I'll come around it :)

Colossus, how come you know a bit of Croatian?! cool, Good Night to you as well :)

Thanks guys, I'm about to make a video for my leg too, but I'm too lazy :p
I'll come around it :)

Colossus, how come you know a bit of Croatian?! cool, Good Night to you as well :)

My Inlaws were from Yugoslavia and I picked up a little, there no longer with us, thought I would give you a friendly Good Night, Be Cool

My Inlaws were from Yugoslavia and I picked up a little, there no longer with us, thought I would give you a friendly Good Night, Be Cool
I'm sad to hear it.

It was a nice surprise to see some Croatian language here, I really wasn't expecting it!

Thanks again :)

Shai Hulud, :lol: Thanks ;)

Back