R4-G9 » nomad Obi Wan Kenobi (WIP)

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Re: R4-G9

That backpack looks 1:1 scale. Great work...

Thanks, Sturtrup!

Where did you find your parts if you don't mind me asking?? That pack in particular?

My main sources for parts are Toy Anxiety and eBay - for Kenobi it's about an even split between the two. The pack is this one strapped onto the HT Sandtrooper backpack frame, with the added Luke belt.

Thanks, Sturtrup!

My main sources for parts are Toy Anxiety and eBay - for Kenobi it's about an even split between the two. The pack is this one strapped onto the HT Sandtrooper backpack frame, with the added Luke belt.

Killer work, man. What a fantastic assembly

So awesome! All of it! :rock That's one custom set I'd love to do myself. Especially the Mythos Ben.

Killer work, man. What a fantastic assembly

Thanks guys! It's been really fun gathering it together and imagining what gear he might have, how long he's been there etc.

Had a minute to work on weathering the outfit today. Sideshow with some old Legolas pants and painted the Ep 4 Kenobi boots to a more Ep 3 color. Man those Hot Toys boots are pretty sick.

ben1.jpg

ben2.jpg

ben3.jpg

I got a pair of HT Ben boots last week for my custom. I may have to paint them like that. I really love the look. What did you use on them?

Aaaand...done. Well, except for the head obviously. Can't wait for the inigou sculpt! This pudknocker will have to do for now.

obi1.jpg

obi2.jpg

obi3.jpg

obi4.jpg

obi5.jpg

obi6.jpg

obi7.jpg

obi8.jpg

obi9.jpg

obi10.jpg

obiinigou.jpg

obi11.jpg

obi12.jpg

Don't really care for that mirror on the shelf but not being able to see the back is maddening ha ha!

Couldn't resist setting up a "promo" shot with all the stuff :)

obipromo.jpg

This looks amazing. Can't wait to see the finished product!!!

What stand is that clear stand you're using? I want to pick some up!

Make more customs! =D

This looks amazing. Can't wait to see the finished product!!!

What stand is that clear stand you're using? I want to pick some up!

Make more customs! =D

Thanks, nebcast! The stand is a Toy Bono I found on ebay. They make an action and a magnetic version as well.

Thanks, nebcast! The stand is a Toy Bono I found on ebay. They make an action and a magnetic version as well.

Thanks! Can't wait to see the rest ... makes me want to make my own!

Need to pick a display cabinet first lol... I keep feeling like Detolfs might be too flimsy but they look really good!

Where is the head from?

When you're done can you put a complete part list? I would love to make one someday...

Back