R.I.P. Harold Ramis

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Get on it HT, with proceeds going to Vasculitis research!! I mean how fast would GB figs sell out? (****ing IM, HT could be making such epic figures with their time)

Sorry!

RIP

This is really sad. RIP Harold Ramis, he was great in everything he worked on.

I always hated that Bill Murray had a feud with him despite Ramis's repeated attempts to patch things up. What an ego!

Re: Rest In Peace Harold Ramis

Well, there goes any chance of Ghostbusters 3 ever happening.

What I am reading around is that they are just going to make it a reboot and forget about the first characters, Not replacing them but just creating new ones or something.

If anything for the studio this means it is a lot more easier to do a reboot of the story. If anything there is nothing holding them back now.

Yeah, as far as I know there was a lot of talk that they wouldn't do it with the original cast anyways, because of feuds and whatnot.

Anyways...sad to hear that he is gone :(

President Obama commented :

“When we watched his movies – from Animal House and Caddyshack to Ghostbusters and Groundhog Day – we didn’t just laugh until it hurt. We questioned authority. We identified with the outsider. We rooted for the underdog. And through it all, we never lost our faith in happy endings. Our thoughts and prayers are with Harold’s wife, Erica, his children and grandchildren, and all those who loved him, who quote his work with abandon, and who hope that he received total consciousness.”

The team at IDW's tribute :

And just a nice story :

https://blogs.denverpost.com/nerd/2014/02/24/harold-ramis-helped-autistic-brother-laugh/1630/

I'm watching Ghostbusters right now so weird to think Ramis is gone :( he was a HUGE part of my childhood.

President Obama commented :

“When we watched his movies – from Animal House and Caddyshack to Ghostbusters and Groundhog Day – we didn’t just laugh until it hurt. We questioned authority. We identified with the outsider. We rooted for the underdog. And through it all, we never lost our faith in happy endings. Our thoughts and prayers are with Harold’s wife, Erica, his children and grandchildren, and all those who loved him, who quote his work with abandon, and who hope that he received total consciousness.”

"Total consciousness"? Is Oprah speechwriting for him now?

Hmm, yeah, that is a bit odd, Frank. Kinda surprised to see Obama say that, to be honest (same time, I'd take it as him being sincere). I'm agnostic, but would love to 'wake-up' after death with my previous memories and observe stuff. :lol Pretty sure that's all he meant.

Hmm, yeah, that is a bit odd, Frank. Kinda surprised to see Obama say that, to be honest (same time, I'd take it as him being sincere). I'm agnostic, but would love to 'wake-up' after death with my previous memories and observe stuff. :lol Pretty sure that's all he meant.

It's from "Caddyshack". He's the "hip President". Gotta keep up with that guy.

D'oh. If it's a Caddyshack reference, then it totally makes sense.

Ah, appropriate then.

Back