R.I.P. Chadwick Boseman

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Huge loss. Had great presence as an actor, colon cancer definitely being diagnosed younger and younger and there don't seem to be any great explanations as to why.

Spicy food!!! People didnt eat spicy food back in the day now every ****ing place has a spicy chicken sandwich or atomic pepper burgers up the ying yang, or tai food that is so hot you drink water non stop instead of enjoy the actual taste of the food- the taste is straight fire/ burn. I enjoy spicy food but even ill admit places go overboard with it nowadays. Not only that but people put sirracha and hot sauce on everything, i am guilty of this, always mix it in with ketchup or put it on eggs. Btw If a tai place asks you spice level 1-5 never say 4 or 5 your bound to burn holes in your stomach or your colon and those cells have the chance to replicate uncontrollably (eg cancer) In the 80s you couldnt even find a spicy burger or spicy chicken sandwich lol

Last edited:
From a 2017 interview:

42296efe05a86c584ab279bebdf3aa82.jpg

https://m.huffpost.com/us/entry/us_59de15d0e4b01df09b779dfd

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Man, I don't know. I don't see them doing that... maybe pass the mantle somehow with an offscreen death and homage? Regardless, what a loss to all of us. Many people looked up to him in that role.
As painful as this is, I believe they'll absolutely recast him. T'challa was just brought back from the snap, there's no way that they're done with his story. I honestly believe Chadwick would want T'challa's story in the MCU to continue on. But whoever does get the role sure has some big shoes to fill. [emoji20]

Sent from my Pixel 3 XL using Tapatalk

As painful as this is, I believe they'll absolutely recast him. T'challa was just brought back from the snap, there's no way that they're done with his story. I honestly believe Chadwick would want T'challa's story in the MCU to continue on. But whoever does get the role sure has some big shoes to fill. [emoji20]

Sent from my Pixel 3 XL using Tapatalk
I think they'll pass the mantle on to Shuri. I'm not a comic book reader, but doesn't she become the Black Panther at some stage?
Whatever happens, this is just awful! Such a lovely man and only 43. Such shocking and sad news.

Sent from my SM-G930F using Tapatalk

If i was betting man, id wager a hefty sum that John david washington will be cast as the new panther.

Not only is he also a talented actor his father actually donated money to sponsor a student through acting school, that student happened to be Chadwick Boseman

That is a very good bet. Very similar look.

I hate to say it considering who hos dad is but he's not handsome.enoigh. Boseman had that regal handsome ness that brought BP to life. Washington doesn't have what ever Boseman was rocking...or I just may be nolstalgic for Boseman already.

I hate to say it considering who hos dad is but he's not handsome.enoigh. Boseman had that regal handsome ness that brought BP to life. Washington doesn't have what ever Boseman was rocking...or I just may be nolstalgic for Boseman already.
No I agree with you. I don't think he is as attractive as his father or Chadwick. He does remind me of Chadwick a bit when I see previews for Tenet.

Suddenly...this has a new meaning and I think every time I see this scene from this point..it will seem so surreal :horror

R.I.P. :(

I think they'll pass the mantle on to Shuri. I'm not a comic book reader, but doesn't she become the Black Panther at some stage?
Whatever happens, this is just awful! Such a lovely man and only 43. Such shocking and sad news.

I have been reading comments on facebook about Marvel passing the mantle and as tragic as this is, THE BLACK PANTHER is way bigger than an actor, he represents the whole african culture.
There is nothing bigger than the Black Panther to the black culture in the superhero community.(Maybe the Milestone universe can compare to the King of Wakanda)

If i was betting man, id wager a hefty sum that John david washington will be cast as the new panther.

Not only is he also a talented actor his father actually donated money to sponsor a student through acting school, that student happened to be Chadwick Boseman

I could definitely see that happening.

Given how bleak the prognosis is for colon cancer, especially late stage, I have to imagine he knew his time was limited and deliberately made the most of it with his film work. Hopefully Disney respects that as they figure out a way forward.

My father just died of cancer a few months ago due to stage 4 colon cancer as well. I couldnt imagine the pain he must be going through. RIP King

Shocking news. Taken too young. He distinguished himself well as Black Panther.

The worst thing about a Colonoscopy is the preparation. The actual procedure itself is nothing once you get over the ego part. You count backwards and bam you're out and then you wake up about 30 min later (feels like a blink) feeling pretty great (happy/content/peaceful/bottle this **** up feeling) for about 5 min or so while the drugs wear off. Go home EAT and then relax. You are going to be hungry from the prep. Again, that is the worst part.

I had one to investigate something I was worried about a few years ago. After getting that experience over with I wouldn't be too worried about the procedure itself if I had to have one again. If memory serves they didn't put me into any undignified position till after I was unconscious. As you said you wake up like nothing happened and as though you had just had a 2 minute nap. Only problem for me was my preparation instructions had not been clear about when to stop eating. I think I had breakfast and possibly even dinner the day before and as a result I was having, errr, evacuations, right up till about 5 minutes before the procedure in hospital which was stressful and embarrassing. But I would know now - you cannot eat anything at all the day before.

My father just died of cancer a few months ago due to stage 4 colon cancer as well. I couldnt imagine the pain he must be going through. RIP King

Sorry for your loss Hydeous.

This took me by complete surprise I woke up and my wife broke the news I thought she got the actor wrong.

Like a train hit me because of his age and privacy.

He truly was a class act.

Yes BP the movie was way overrated but he wasn?t.

He had an amazing reveal in Civil War.

He left his mark in the circle of life.

The MCU family must be devastated.

I?m bummed out and he is not even at the Lucas, Hamill, Ford, Arnold and Stallone level for me.

Ughhh

So you're telling me Chadwick had cancer throughout the entire duration of his career as Black Panther? Except for the actual filming of Civil War, his fame as BP was always accompanied by the knowledge he was fighting for his life? Brave warrior indeed. Rest in Peace.

I do t think spicy food is the cause but food can make you get cancer. It may be genetic. All I know is that it?s heartbreaking. This really hit me like a train.

Back