R.I.P. Chadwick Boseman

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Prime Clone

Super Freak
Reaction score
Dead of cancer at 43...

Egjby7kWoAA1PRI

Egjby7mXsAAXX-f

Last edited:
I was just going to post this.
Very sudden, he didn't tell the public what he was going through though recent pictures of him showed he was going through something serious.
Rest In Peace Chadwick.

That BP Hot Toy going to go up in value now. RiP to the best BP we'll ever have.

That is incredibly sad news to read. He seemed to be a genuine nice fellow and I feel so bad for his family. His legacy will live on.

This is horrible news the guy was way too young to die of colon cancer. So sad man, just goes to show all the money in the world cannot save you from ****ing cancer esp if doctors dont catch it fast enough

Colon cancer been hitting under 50 people like crazy. AmA lowered colon cancer screening to mid 40s now

Colon cancer been hitting under 50 people like crazy. AmA lowered colon cancer screening to mid 40s now

Oh **** i need to get a finger wave or scope but my doctor wont do the god damn scope cause he says im too young (43), of course i didnt argue who wants that ****ing scope up their ass but id rather do that then die. Thats going to be a scary procedure for me though, i dont like anything near my ass, hopefully they drug the **** out of me so i have no idea whats going on

OMG.......This shocked me so much.

So very sad.

RIP to Chadwick.

I'm sorry to admit that was one of my first thoughts too - along with wishing I'd picked one up earlier :)

Honestly, theyll probably get around and announce an Infinity War or Endgame version now. Theyve made two Stan Lee figures since he passed. But man this sucks so bad.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Wow. Thought the latest photo of him was losing weight for a role. From the statement, sounds like the family seen this coming for awhile now. An incredible actor and gone way too soon. Don't recast him!

Back