Quite Possibly Nintendo's Biggest Fan

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
I like how you judge the guy based on his appearance(not that the judgment isn't valid) yet get pissed when people do the same **** to you.(Yes I know we are all guilty of this, but it is still funny.):lol

Notice what smiley I put at the end? That was to signify I was joking about the whole post. :confused:

Yeah, except I have a job, college education, don't look like a bum, don't sound like a drunk, and weigh less than 300lbs. :lol

Ahhhh,but do you get laid that is the question?:lol(I'm guessing that guy don't...maybe)

Seriously though, doesn't demoral knock you out not keep you up?They gave me that when i had a bleeding ulcer and i was out cold.

I got it when I broke my arm when I was kid... knocked me on my ass! My guess is that guy was partially just f'ing with the interviewer. At least I hope thats the case.

I love that the guy talks like this chick...

pdPDSOP0003.jpg

"I'm all hyped up on grape soda and demerol" :lol

:rotfl:rotfl:rotfl

I was just thinking of South Park while watching this video and then saw your post, Ill. Very nice!!!:lol

Back