QUI-GON Exclusive = PONCHO

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Customikey said:
Fun poncho, my ass. Look at that poor kid. He's heading for a serious beat down.
What? You don't like the cool shades? And so what if I dressed like tha...

Never mind!

Heres to Dark Lord Dave! You have just won yourself some twisty ties! Captain "It's Never Perfect" Sack has just won a Sold Out to the Dark Side shirt for pre-ordering the Qui-Gon with wrong clored -too short poncho figure anyway!

E-mail me your snail mail addies to send the goodies!

Chicky

Chicky said:
Heres to Dark Lord Dave! You have just won yourself some twisty ties! Captain "It's Never Perfect" Sack has just won a Sold Out to the Dark Side shirt for pre-ordering the Qui-Gon with wrong clored -too short poncho figure anyway!

Chicky

OOOH Burn!

Chicky said:

Chicky

Outstanding! Dave you'll have hours of fun with those twisty ties. :p

Chicky, I love that NickName give to Captain Sack. That is priceless.:monkey5

Chicky said:

Chicky

So wait, if you complain enough, you win stuff? Aw man. :confused:

Chicky said:

Chicky
What do I have to complain about to get a free Premium Format Darth Vader?
I'll even take one of the ones that were returned because the base has scratches on it! :monkey5

Chicky said:

Chicky

Come on Chicky!!! Didn't you read the comment I made about that poncho???
Alice Adrenochrome said:
I don't want to get "twist-tied" in anything here, but a poncho with the appeal of a handkerchief, can be used to "wipe off the brown" after brown nosing!
Oh that hurts! I want a "Sold Out to the Dark Side" shirt too! Oh, I even take a "Sold Out to the Dark Side" poncho! Come on! Chicky! Pleeeease!

I don't recall complaining about the twisty ties (in this thread).

I WAS complaining about not getting my shipping notice for Luke first in the other thread...can I have one beamed to me immediately? Huh can I? I can't wait to play with those ignitable light sabers!

Ha Ha, suckers! You complain and you get nothing, and complain some more!! Now the complaints of others have elevated them and you only have your bitter thoughts to keep you warm!!! Muwahahahahahahaha!!!!:monkey1

ME!! Pick ME! I have all the star wars exclusives on preorder.

(insert critical yet humorous remark about qui-gon's pancho!!)

Last edited:
I'll take one too Chicky. Just say I can have one and I'll send you my info! :D

I also have all star wars exclusives on order and own just about every one of the "bad guys" required to get the free shirt :(

Last edited:
Back