Questions about the Hostel medicom RAH

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Da fink

Just a little freaky
Reaction score
I've just received the Hostel medicom figure in the post the RAH 321 but after placing it with the rest of my 1.6 scale horror figures it appears to be smaller than the rest more resembling a kid. I haven't seen Hostel so I don't know if this is accurate. I've also heard that there are different versions of the figure but I've been struggling to find a written review on the web. Can someone confirm if the scale is accurate?

I've just received the Hostel medicom figure in the post the RAH 321 but after placing it with the rest of my 1.6 scale horror figures it appears to be smaller than the rest more resembling a kid. I haven't seen Hostel so I don't know if this is accurate. I've also heard that there are different versions of the figure but I've been struggling to find a written review on the web. Can someone confirm if the scale is accurate?

its medicom, their 1:6 line at that time automatically translates to < 12 inch.

So Medicom got the character's scale right? The figure's meant to be smaller than Sideshow Michael Myers?

nope. medicom is notoriously known for under scaling their figures. they have short stock bodies.

nope. medicom is notoriously known for under scaling their figures. they have short stock bodies.

Is this the case also with Medicom's Jigsaw Killer. I'm looking to get that figure as well.

Very likely so. Every Medi figure I've bought is probably an inch smaller than Sideshow/Hot Toys figures. So, Medi figures should be in scale with each other, but not much else.

On the other hand, it might make sense to say that the old man Jigsaw killer is 5 foot something in relation to a 6 foot plus Jason, if you want to mix company products on your shelf.

Very likely so. Every Medi figure I've bought is probably an inch smaller than Sideshow/Hot Toys figures. So, Medi figures should be in scale with each other, but not much else.

On the other hand, it might make sense to say that the old man Jigsaw killer is 5 foot something in relation to a 6 foot plus Jason, if you want to mix company products on your shelf.

Unfortunately, Tobin Bell is 5'11", so he should be just a hair under 12 inches at 1:6 scale.

I have the hostel fig too i think it looks fine like dat. And yes it is accurate. The problem i jave w medicom is the stands dey r small n simple. U should get a decal from eviface

As everyone else has stated that RAHs 1/6 arent technically 12", the other fact of the matter is your right. In Hostel the "guy" is a kid so to speak. At least a kid of college age. In the movie hes not a really big guy. More than likely though its just the bad scaling of Medicom.

Back