Questions about Hot Toys Power Loader.

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Da fink

Just a little freaky
Reaction score
I've just acquired a pre-owned hot toys power loader but I am having a few troubles with assembling it. The left leg connection the circle that connects to the body is positioned incorrectly and I'm finding it hard to adjust the screw that allows you to turn the connection so that it can be lined up and I can then make the figure stand up straight. I've tried using a small screwdriver but that's failed to work plus I don't know which direction to unscrew it. Also the ripley figure that came with my pl has feet. I'm not sure if this figure has been swapped for the previous ripley made by ht or if this is how it's meant to be. Any constructive suggestions will be appreciated.

There's a few ways to take the leg connectors off the PW, 1 being that its meant to click on and the other way is to unscrew it. It sounds to me the guy unscrewed it rather than actually removing it via the pegs. So what you want to do is pinch the heads of the pegs inside the leg then pop them out. Then you should be able to unscrew and realign it etc then pop the legs back on the body.

I've had this for years and I've never figured out how to turn it on or where the batteries are. I did manage to put it together okay but how I missed finding those, I don't know.

this should help :D

[ame="https://youtu.be/35Vi1k3bK0k"]302 Found[/ame]

Weeeeee! It's a shirtless Pitu!! Yaaaaa!

Yes, that does help. Thanks so much!

Back