Question using TTL bodies with Hot Toys parts

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

datoyattic

Freakzoid
Reaction score
I couldnt find my old post but someone said you can use TTL bodies with Hot Toys parts. I'm seeing that they have a TTL 1.0 and 2.0 does this matter? Also the feet look like pegs but the hands look like something else is there a solution for using hot toy peg hands on a TTL body?

Thank you so much!

Yes. I honestly am not sure what the difference between TTL 1.0 and 2.0 are, but 3.0s have a sculpted neck which is perfect if you have a headsculpt without one and are having an open shirt on top.

The hand pegs, feet pegs, and neck pegs are exactly the same. The only difference is in the elbow and knees, so if your just planning on switching the hands, you should be fine.

Yes. I honestly am not sure what the difference between TTL 1.0 and 2.0 are, but 3.0s have a sculpted neck which is perfect if you have a headsculpt without one and are having an open shirt on top.

The TTL 1.0 is their version of the narrow tt and the 2.0 is more barrel chested and slightly taller so I guess it's more like a regular tt.

I love the 1.0 but I don't like the 2.0 because clothes never seem to fit right on it.

Back