Question on Clone Trooper 501st Deluxe figure

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

SpaceCrawler

Super Freak
Reaction score
I looked for a thread but, apart from a review thread that included another figure, I couldn't find one specifically for the 501st Deluxe Clone Trooper (using advance search, titles only).

Anyway- my question is are these figures more or less desirable than the other version, the non deluxe version (I think there was one, right?)? I have one for sale but wanted to know what to price it at. Any input appreciated.

Sean

As someone who loves clones I would definitely pay more for a Deluxe version over the initial issue. Based on ebay sales I've watched while waiting for good deals, I would say others agree with me.

I believe there are 3 versions; Initial Issue, Sideshow Exclusive Initial Issue (different base), and lastly the deluxe.

The deluxe versions of the troopers they made (501st, 212th, Shiny, and Veteran) are definitely far more desirable than the original versions. A lot of the older figures had even floppier bodies covered in their strange vinyl undersuit before being switched over to the fabric one.

The deluxe also comes with both phase 1 and 2 helmets, whereas the older releases only had one. The helmets were also redesigned with better detail. And the sheer number of weapons and accessories that came with the deluxe was very impressive.

Check the sold prices on eBay, and post it here for a little less. The deluxe versions have definitely held their value well. If HT never makes clones, I'm sure there will be folks looking for the figure to accompany the HT Anakin.

I have a ton of Clones. The Deluxe versions are more sought after than the regular versions but I have noticed prices of the regular versions are going up. And of the Deluxe the Veteran and 501st versions are sought after more than the Shinny and the 212th. They are great figures and I wish I would have bought more when they were out.

Back