Premium Format Question - Magneto PF?

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Remsen

Freakalicious
Reaction score
Sorry if there's a post about this already and I'm just blind as hell. Let me know.

If I've done my research correctly SSC has had the Marvel license for some time (2005?) and we are yet to see a Magneto PF?

I was reading in Re: James “Bucky” Barnes Premium Format Figure – Captain America thread that he may have been announced or slated for release after SDCCI 2011?

Thoughts?

I think he's in development, possibly by next year. Hope so, it's about time we got a 1/4 scale master of magnetism! :rock

They've confirmed that a Magneto PF was in development around the same time they confirmed an Iron Patriot piece and Daredevil PF.... We are all just in a waiting phase.

They've confirmed that a Magneto PF was in development around the same time they confirmed an Iron Patriot piece and Daredevil PF.... We are all just in a waiting phase.

I would love to see a flying pose Magneto PF! It will be an epic piece if Gore Group or Pablo Viggiano sculpting him!

1466054-72_magneto_1.jpg

Jim Lee 90s Magneto or fail, IMHO. Alternate unmasked non-grimacing head with the shaggy white hair, alt hand holding his helmet.

Anytime you wanna do that Sideshow, I've got yet another pile of money for you.

I'm anxiously awaiting this PF. Is on my list as a most-wanted PF next to a brown/yellow or black/gray costumed Wolverine.

Back