Question about displaying PF statues

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Webb

Super Freak
Reaction score
Do you guys know,besides custom made shelves,which ones would fit:

All Premium formats:

Jaws - Probably on top outside the case
Conan
18" Hellboy
Robocop
T-800
Elvis seated version

Thank you

i use the SUMO CUBE Shelves

on that Pic the Shelve length is 100cm and can handle 40kg

cube3040kggif.jpg

im on 45cm length... then maybe 15-20kg... is no Problem for two PFs on one Shelve or a Life Size Bust

sdc10634l.jpg

i got it from a german online shop

https://www.regalraum.com/index.php/cat/c211_Wandregale-SUMO-CUBE.html

if you in states, you can get it from here

https://www.stacksandstacks.com/sumo-wall-shelf-with-brackets

the Shelfs are of innovative wood-based, low weight, optimal strength and as a high quality surface finish.

I stick with IKEAS Bestas (w Dioder Lighting) for my PF's and especially my 1:1's. I have my Jaws Maquette that you mentioned displayed outside on the top of the Besta.

I was looking at the 6 foot Bestas for my new shelving they look perfect for my PF's and CM's- are they stable enough to have on the floor mounted on adjustable feet? I don't want it toppling over :horror and can't mount them to the wall in my flat.

Do you guys know,besides custom made shelves,which ones would fit:

All Premium formats:

Jaws - Probably on top outside the case
Conan
18" Hellboy
Robocop
T-800
Elvis seated version

This is how I display my stuff. I bought the shelves at Ikea and added another shelf on top for my Jaws Maquette. Unfortunately I had to sell it but I'll get it back and display him up there. Remember to reinforce the corners of that middle shelf unit. I put shelf brackets under where Lurtz and Conan are because they are heavy...

Picture123-1.jpg

Back