Queen Studios / InArt to do sixth scale figures

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
I thought possibly Daenerys from GOT?

Not sure on the smaller one.
1695896220084.png

has to be dany season 6-7

im not ready yet. 2 supermans are gonna kill me lol but luckily i think POs will take place 3-5 months from now which is good unless they just say yolo and drop more this month
Same too many POs recently. Though I think we'll have around the timetable like u said (hopefully). Dropping back to back Superman POs in the span of a month is a little wild for them

Seems like they've gone back on their "anything from the 80's is a hard sell in China so we probably won't do them" stance. If that is the case then bring it on!

Well I'm glad they chose winter Dany because the outfit has far more going on than just a blue dress

Yoooooo!!!!

IMG_1156.jpeg

Reeve Superman AND Clark??

Dany?! If she looks awesome, I’ll get her despite the series finale retroactively ruining the show for me/

Thorin?!!

Dumbledore!! It’s the Richard Harris version right?

Reeve Superman is a definite (assuming that a 2-pack will be offered). Danerys is a probably. No interest in the other two. Is Troy a WB property? An InArt Achilles would be cool.

Back