Queen Studios / InArt to do sixth scale figures

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Hi All, I've been a HT 1/6 collector for years starting with the Luke Bespin DX07 2 Pack with the Awesome Weather Vane! I'm getting into Inarts but seems the distibutors are hit or miss with reviews all over the place and availability even worse. SO I'm wondering if there is a list of reputable dealers for Inarts, I'd like to get the ones I want before they're ALL gone!

Thx!
You can’t go wrong with OneSixthKit or Giantoy. Both their customer services are great and responsive, they get stock in earlier than most other retailers, and they ship quickly to most countries. Depending on where you live, shipping should be free and is usually tax free and VAT free, as well.
Others might chime in with lesser known alternatives, but Giantoy and especially OSK are pretty much regarded here as the best options.

Awesome thanks! Im in the U.S, but I guess its going to depend on who's got what in stock...
OSK has all but Gandalf and the rooted version of Aragorn up for PO currently. You might need to log in before seeing them.

Since InArt doesn’t have global licenses, I think the only US-based retailer carrying InArt figs is SpecFiction… they’re still in the middle of shipping out some Jokers which were shipped by international stores 6 months ago or something, so they’re quite a bit slower but still a good domestic option if you’re wary about importing for whatever reason.

Sucks to hear about BCS closing up shop, they gave me some Bond figures. But, maybe that means InArt can get the Peaky Blinders license now since that seemed to be one they wanted but couldn't get since BCS had it.

Last edited:
Welp...Looks Like the only place that hace the rooted versions of Inarts Aragorn and Gandalf is ToysWonderland :rolleyes::rolleyes: So do i take my chances on the Second Batch for $444.00 for Aragorn and $480 for Gandalf. Is that reasonable? Look I dont mind waiting, but theres been alot of Vitriol for TW. So is it worth the trouble?

Thanks all!!

If you don't mind waiting, im sure Kit will have those up for order at some point, id wait til then. Thats too much money to be risking with such a garbage reseller

Welp...Looks Like the only place that hace the rooted versions of Inarts Aragorn and Gandalf is ToysWonderland :rolleyes::rolleyes: So do i take my chances on the Second Batch for $444.00 for Aragorn and $480 for Gandalf. Is that reasonable? Look I dont mind waiting, but theres been alot of Vitriol for TW. So is it worth the trouble?

Thanks all!!
No it's not. You're better off waiting for the figure to release and just score one from OSK, KGHobby or GianToy. Zero reason to risk it with TW.

Thanks all!!
Agree with @Raleig.h and @Hologram AI , but in the meantime, nothing to lose by hopping on the Waitlists through Spec

Thanks all!!
Short answer is no, don’t take your chances. If you already know TW is questionable, why even consider taking the chance? OSK has had left over stock of Joker and there’s no question he will as well for Gandalf and Aragorn. You just need to be on top of it when each one is released.

If you still don’t want to take our word for it, do your due diligence. We have thread here where you can see many examples of why TW has a bad reputation not just from fellow board members, but from Reddit and YouTube as well:
https://www.collectorfreaks.com/threads/toys-wonderland.238124/page-40#post-10931492

Last edited:
Short answer is no, don’t take your chances. If you already know TW is questionable, why even consider taking the chance? OSK has had left over stock of Joker and there’s no question he will as well for Gandalf and Aragorn. You just need to be on top of it when each one is released.

If you still don’t want to take our word for it, do your due diligence. We have thread here where you can see many examples of why TW has a bad reputation not just from fellow board members, but from Reddit and YouTube as well:
https://www.collectorfreaks.com/threads/toys-wonderland.238124/page-40#post-10931492
Thank you! I dont want to support that type of company... I'll look elsewhere.

My little sister is watching the Terminator franchise with me for the first time as an adult and it really sparked my interest in wanting to get a new figure. I need an InArt Terminator and T2 figure ASAP!!! I remember someone was saying it might be in the works in the near future due to a statue but I have no clue about either of this information so can someone bring me up to date a little please

My little sister is watching the Terminator franchise with me for the first time as an adult and it really sparked my interest in wanting to get a new figure. I need an InArt Terminator and T2 figure ASAP!!! I remember someone was saying it might be in the works in the near future due to a statue but I have no clue about either of this information so can someone bring me up to date a little please
Funny, I was looking at my HT Terminator figures and was also thinking that it would be great to get Inart versions. Tech Noir and police shootout figures, in particular. Would also be nice to get Kyle Reese. But I don't see it happening. Maybe one day a T2 T-800 figure is realistic.

Michael Jackson, well that's a bit out of the blue, but I know the guy is massive in Asia so I'm not surprised. Really not sure whether I'd want a hyper-realistic Jacko sitting on my shelf tbh, then again I actually think it would be quite cool and unique. That opens up the possibility of other musicians. An InArt Elvis would be awesome.
I think for huge fans of Michael such as myself a figure like this is an absolute treasure. It would be a meaningful item as well as a great conversation piece. Not to mention the Blitzway statue due out at the beginning of 2024.
I'm extremely excited about this piece and definitely will be placing my order as soon as humanly possible!

Totally bizarre for a massive icon like Michael to be honoured with a statue and figure. I mean nobody even knows who he was outside of Gary, Indiana.

I've ordered the Blitzway statue and will 100% be ordering this if/when it ever gets properly revealed.

In my view the last "test" for InArt is female figures, they said a female figure will be revealed this year, I hope they weren't referring to that Chainsaw Man Makima we got a glimpse of in that last show lol. Going by their list the most likely are Wonder Woman or Daenerys, but it would be cool if it was someone never made in 1/6 before (not likely I know lol)

In my view the last "test" for InArt is female figures, they said a female figure will be revealed this year, I hope they weren't referring to that Chainsaw Man Makima we got a glimpse of in that last show lol. Going by their list the most likely are Wonder Woman or Daenerys, but it would be cool if it was someone never made in 1/6 before (not likely I know lol)
WW, Daenerys or Arwen or Galadriel, please!

I can’t imagine we are anywhere near seeing characters like Arwen and Galadriel.
They’ll hone in on big ones, Wonder Woman, Dany ect.

Back