Statue Queen of Vampires #2 ARH Studios Collectibles

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Considered this ordered! Slightly interested on the new eyeliner.

I have to retract my statement, I am sorry I just found out that the breast plates are not removable. The info given to me was wrong and I want to apologize for that.
This version the plates DO NOT come off according to our art director

I have to retract my statement, I am sorry I just found out that the breast plates are not removable. The info given to me was wrong and I want to apologize for that.

Wow, that is a big change, pass for me then. Will there be a version that does or do you mean the 1st one will be the only one. I passed on a deal to pick up the older one as I planned on getting this. I never liked the design of the covers so I was just going to deal with them as long as they came off.

That sucks. If it doesn't come off, u should just do the nude and remove the pasties. Will there be another version and what is it?

That sucks. If it doesn't come off, u should just do the nude and remove the pasties. Will there be another version and what is it?

I agree, rather have nothing than those pasties. I like the old one where she was well covered when you wanted and not when you wanted. This is kind of floating it the mediocre middle right now and that is almost always a bad choice.

The first version set the standard for me with the removal top. This one as is will be a pass and I hope they consider a variant with removable top.

I have a feeling a lot of people are saying the same thing.

Seconded. I was mildly interested in this until that tidbit came out. Do. Not. Like. The. Pasties.

Though a different top might rekindle my interest. Just think those kind of pasties look so tacky on a statue. (Same with the Conan girl).

1490830_10153205066881096_6499712140020028911_o.jpg

Back