Premium Format Queen of the Dead

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Rather surprising good news. Just got this in an email.

SideShow Collectibles: Queen of the Dead

Dear Tyler,

THANK YOU FOR YOUR EMAIL. At first I was bummed you didn’t add photos, but then I saw that you uploaded it to Imgur and you made me go Imgur. So thanks for that I needed the front page for a 5 minutes . Any who you are getting a new body and you’re going to send back the damaged item when your replacement get to you.

Thank you very much for your patience. We wanted to follow up with you today to confirm that a replacement order, #R0040751, has been booked for the Queen of the Dead - PF - The Dead- BODY ONLY. Please allow 7 to 10 business days for your replacement order to ship at no cost to you. Please use the attached shipping label to send back the item.

Please make sure your replacement part is undamaged once it arrives. If your replacement is acceptable, please follow the direction below to destroy your damaged part within 5 business days.

Please let us know if you have any other questions or concerns. Thank you so much and have a super day!

Best regards,

Sometimes they can come through for ya. :yess:

Well finally got my Queen and she came out great. She is not cross eyed and tattoos are well aligned. I think she is the best statue I've gotten from sideshow so far. So good that I had to order Valkyrie today. :clap

Got my Queen statue few days ago... queen.jpg

Woot! was rejected for a replacement on the first round but politely pushed and got my replacement confirmed email this morning :)

"We wanted to follow up with you today to confirm that a replacement order, #####, has been booked for the Queen of the Dead body replacement only. Please allow 7 to 10 business days for your replacement order to ship at no cost to you."

My Queen statue - back tat issue.jpg

Woot! was rejected for a replacement on the first round but politely pushed and got my replacement confirmed email this morning :)

"We wanted to follow up with you today to confirm that a replacement order, #####, has been booked for the Queen of the Dead body replacement only. Please allow 7 to 10 business days for your replacement order to ship at no cost to you."

Glad to hear!!:clap But truthfully, You thinks it might hurt just a little when you take a hammer to your old one?

Back