Premium Format Queen of the Dead

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Another week and QotD's still not on the newsletter's shipping soon list. I'm trying to hold out on ordering Kier so I can use the 10% off Originals coupon from Queen. At this rate, I may just succumb to temptation and use a $20 coupon.

Thanks, Stig. I'll try to stay strong. :lol

Coming from anime figure collecting, I'm no stranger to delays so I'll continue to wait for QotD to arrive first. :impatient:

I'm just really looking forward to the Kier piece too and I can't help but feel a little anxious until I have her secured (for as little money as possible). :lol

hey guys-- I am a former collector who has been out of the scene for some time...I was just randomly looking through me emails today and this piece caught my eye...Does the queen have an exclusive, or no? My understanding is that it is still available for order...I just wanted to make sure an exclusive does not exist for it

That's a freaking GREAT idea! :hi5:

I love Day of the Dead so I would totally go for that.

:yess:

No kidding. I love DotD and the art. As a Mexican that instantly doubles. I also would love it as my next goal is to get a custom job on my Lady Death! :thud:
udz0nYA.jpg

Maybe this will ship in time for my birthday, January 21st.

I'm expecting to be blown away by the detail on this Sideshow! Do you hear me?....BLOWN AWAY!

I wanted to see some pics before I ordered. Knowing my luck I'll love it and it'll be gone.

Back