Premium Format Queen of the Dead

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
For $1000? No way! No one can be that stupid...

I have been around for 1/2 a Century and have seen some pretty Stupid and Bizarre and Horrible things but hey you never know :dunno

Be Cool Charger
Al

There's always someone out there with more money than common sense but in the end, it's their money and they can spend it how they want. All we can do is watch and :slap.

There's always someone out there with more money than common sense but in the end, it's their money and they can spend it how they want. All we can do is watch and :slap.

I here you it's like the commercial, "it's a reproduction and costs more than the original"

I have been around for 1/2 a Century and have seen some pretty Stupid and Bizarre and Horrible things but hey you never know :dunno

Be Cool Charger
Al

:wink1:

Yeah if someone wants to buy it for 1000 than who are we to get in their way??? :lecture

I think they finally updated her expected release date on the website to December sometime yesterday. Maybe this is actually happening...or it could just mean it's almost the end of November and they had no choice. Here's hoping it's the former.

EDIT: No shipping update on this week's newsletter. Looks like it may be a while longer. :gah:

Last edited:
Same here. I'll use the $25 code from the kit if I order her but I'd like to see in-hand pics first. It's a cool statue but not a must-have so I'm not interested if she turns out to have issues.

Yeah I was gonna use the monthly 20. But I don't know. I'm starting to think they did that this year because of the 20th anniversary

Back