Premium Format Queen of the Dead

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
I really, really like this PF and.... I really like her! Not to mention my husband would like her too. :p

But she's barefoot?!! You are not going to find the queen of anything barefoot. Ugh. I think of the awesome footwear she could have had on, and I sigh. I am also not too fond of those demons at her ankles, what's up with those guys. Put those on Red Death's base, ok?

I also cant help wondering what the factory paint will end up being like.... but I also kinda sorta want to preorder despite these doubts.

I really, really like this PF and.... I really like her! Not to mention my husband would like her too. :p

But she's barefoot?!! You are not going to find the queen of anything barefoot. Ugh. I think of the awesome footwear she could have had on, and I sigh. I am also not too fond of those demons at her ankles, what's up with those guys. Put those on Red Death's base, ok?

I also cant help wondering what the factory paint will end up being like.... but I also kinda sorta want to preorder despite these doubts.

Shes not supposed to be an elegant and beautiful Queen like in a fairy tale with crystal slippers on, she is the Queen of everything dark and demonic who is wearing satanic looking jewelry and a pelvis as a crown, those demons im sure are supposed to represent her evil minions that she rules over.

Shes not supposed to be an elegant and beautiful Queen like in a fairy tale with crystal slippers on, she is the Queen of everything dark and demonic who is wearing satanic looking jewelry and a pelvis as a crown, those demons im sure are supposed to represent her evil minions that she rules over.

Son, I am disappoint.

Truly evil women are not lounging around *barefoot,* as thought they were so many Depression-era housewives, or maybe Daisy Mae from "the Beverly Hillbillies." No! They are commanding their evil hordes while wearing some truly jaw-dropping footwear. Everyone knows this.

33516.jpg

YEAH BABY

[with that said, I am still considering a preorder :yess: ]

Son, I am disappoint.

Truly evil women are not lounging around *barefoot,* as thought they were so many Depression-era housewives, or maybe Daisy Mae from "the Beverly Hillbillies." No! They are commanding their evil hordes while wearing some truly jaw-dropping footwear. Everyone knows this.

33516.jpg

YEAH BABY

So you're saying a creature created by death, long ago, needs high heels...

Louboutins can step on me any day lovely. Something about a hot pair of CFM pumps that scream evil sexy

Son, I am disappoint.

33516.jpg

YEAH BABY

Last edited:

Son, I am disappoint.

33516.jpg

YEAH BABY

My Thoughts on her not wearing some Stilettos of Death would attract to much a attention to how Tone and Muscular her Legs are/or would be and then everything else would have to be Tight also, but these shoes would be Perfect, Excellent Post

So you're saying a creature created by death, long ago, needs high heels...

No, I'm saying what is the point of being in Hell, damned for all Eternity and Queen of a horde of evil undead demons without access to the most bangin' accessories ever?!!!!!

Now me, if I were Queen in Hell I would have an entire coalition of demons doing nothing but creating the ultimate in drop-dead-evil ornaments, amulets and accessories for me, because what is the point in being Queen unless you got all that! This Queen here is already using jewelry as clothes, and that's good - because her jewelry is great. But bombshells are always thinking about the shoes, and you can take that to the bank :yess:

[I have a feeling some are taking these posts way more seriously than intended. lol]

Those heels do look sexy though. But I'm actually diggin on the shoeless look on this piece. The feet look like it's sculpted pretty nice. Besides, most of what's on her are made of bones (except for her robe) and I would assume if SS made shoes it would be made of bones as well. Somehow I don't think that would've looked that great, compared to just barefooted. Just my opinion of course.

Oh and the demon things look great and sets this piece off well. Subtle, but effective. I like it.

Shoes made of bones would fall under the category of "truly bangin' demonic accessories," so I approve of your idea.

We could have the vamp of the shoe made of tanned human flesh, and the platform/heel could be human bone. Excellent! Or thigh-high boots made of human flesh. I want to see Red Death's cloak rendered as thigh-high boots for the Queen! MAKE IT HAPPEN SIDESHOW, this could be the ex!

[.....if only. *sigh*]

Son, I am disappoint.

33516.jpg

YEAH BABY

I consider myself a "man" and I'd wear those bad *** shoes!:wink1: I really need a new woman in my life I'm starting to scare myself:panic:

No, I'm saying what is the point of being in Hell, damned for all Eternity and Queen of a horde of evil undead demons without access to the most bangin' accessories ever?!!!!!

Now me, if I were Queen in Hell I would have an entire coalition of demons doing nothing but creating the ultimate in drop-dead-evil ornaments, amulets and accessories for me, because what is the point in being Queen unless you got all that! This Queen here is already using jewelry as clothes, and that's good - because her jewelry is great. But bombshells are always thinking about the shoes, and you can take that to the bank :yess:

[I have a feeling some are taking these posts way more seriously than intended. lol]

Not seriously at all :p BUT, if she were to wear shoes...

hades622849_265708_jb.jpg

I hate heels. I hate them with a passion. I am so sick of designs nonsensically throwing heels everywhere. When characters like Wonder Woman or other soldiers and fighters have heels I always facepalm. I rather the Queen be barefoot or be wearing Air Jordan's than heels :lol

Back