Premium Format Queen of the Dead

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
SS classes things up. They aren't trying to be like ARH with removable tit plates etc. (What next, rubber **** on polystone babes?)

I hope you are not referring to a Male Pennius my Friend DC, that would just be Creepy :lol:lol:lol

I do see one thing about ARH they do Very Very Excellent Work, even if they are pretty much tuned into a certain genre and they do offer to a Adult Clientele, as SSC should for some pieces without pushing there own Moral Agenda as what they find Obscene JMO, I feel that there are not to many 8-12 year old's that can afford the majority of the High-end Pieces that they offer, HINT

This Rant Brought to you by Colossus

Be Cool
Al

Last edited:
I hope you are not referring to a Male ******* my Friend DC, that would just be Creepy :lol:lol:lol

I do see one thing about ARH they do Very Very Excellent Work, even if they are pretty much tuned into a certain genre and they do offer to a Adult Clientele, as SSC should for some pieces without pushing there own Moral Agenda as what they find Obscene JMO, I feel that there are not to many 8-12 year old's that can afford the majority of the High-end Pieces that they offer, HINT

This Rant Brought to you by Colossus

Be Cool
Al

I do stan for Medusa's **** though :monkey3

Personally, I don't see a problem with suggestive poses or nudity in general when it comes to artistic pieces. Even the statues from Ancient Rome embraced the beauty of the natural human form in all its unbridled glory. I also think it is great that companies such as ARH are giving collectors the option of covering certain areas that some people may find to be objectionable. Choice is good. ;)

Last edited:
Personally, I don't see a problem with suggestive poses or nudity in general when it comes to artistic pieces. Even the statues from Ancient Rome embraced the beauty of the natural human form in all its unbridled glory. I also think it is great that companies such as ARH are giving collectors the option of covering certain areas that some people may find to be objectionable. Choice is good. ;)

:exactly:

Just like this piece. Some will disrobe her and some may not.

At least ARH gives the collector the choice. And I'm all for that.

:exactly:

Just like this piece. Some will disrobe her and some may not.

At least ARH gives the collector the choice. And I'm all for that.

Preciously!
Its all about options to display, its a win-win for the consumer/collector.

About the Queen shes going to be great, its sculpt underneath is fantastic.

Good Point, the topic is: For Adult Collectors

I dont see any kids buying this Queen.
Most of the buyers are 35+ old adult males.

I dont think its a great idea to change the art, just so the kids can like it and see it :monkey1

Who's running this show anyways? :dunno

I dont think its a great idea to change the art, just so the kids can like it and see it :monkey1

Hey we are many that is not old guys like you Alex :lecture

I was wondering when you would show up my Friend Alex for your take on this and I agree with you, Now the answer to the question is Spineless Corporate Maggots and the Soccer-moms they are married to :lol:lol:lol

Last edited:

True Alex but but its not the kids who are running the show...its the over 35 year old, over-the-hill, fat soccer mom with a moustache that objects to the nudity and youthful beauty of the statues

True Alex but but its not the kids who are running the show...its the over 35 year old, over-the-hill, fat soccer mom with a moustache that objects to the nudity and youthful beauty of the statues

LMFAO so true, so true

Sideshow-Queen-of-Dead-05.jpg
V.S.
beard12n-1-web.jpg

Last edited:
Back