Queen Amidala/Padme

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
jason2885 said:
Well I thought I would come up with the top 10 Padme figures that I want made by Sideshow.
normal_aotc-ga09.jpg

My personal favorite as well. I definitely prefer this suit unripped, it has more of a Buck Rogers vibe that way which I've always liked.

normal_aotc-wd01.jpg

My wife's absolute number one most wanted SS figure in any scale. I would never again have to justify a single purchase if they actually made her in the wedding dress. Just look at the detail in that costume.

1. Palpatine confrontation/petition of 2000 blue/brown dress

2. Arena outfit with cloak and hat

3. Mustafar/Anakin confrontation garb

4. TPM battle dress

5. TPM Theed invasion red gown

After those I don't care what they make!

Captain Aldeggon said:
1. Palpatine confrontation/petition of 2000 blue/brown dress

2. Arena outfit with cloak and hat

3. Mustafar/Anakin confrontation garb

4. TPM battle dress

5. TPM Theed invasion red gown

After those I don't care what they make!
Can you post a pic of the blue/brown dress.

Now i got a question how will the make the pregenant Padme will they sculpt a special pregnant torso for her or what.

jason2885 said:
Can you post a pic of the blue/brown dress.

Now i got a question how will the make the pregenant Padme with they sculpt a special pregnant torso for her or what.
They'd prolly put a fatsuit like Washington's on her.

If I knew how to post pics I would! I'll try and find out how though...

As for her preganancy, all they would need to do is add some padding to her gowns. Only the dress would need to be altered, not the body.

Out of all of the dresses that Padme wears in the prequels, I doubt that Sideshow will ever pick a dress that she wears ONLY in a cut scene from one of the films. I believe the dress you speak of is also the dress Drew Struzan paints her wearing (bust or head shot only) on the theatrical poster of ROTS.

Speaking of GREAT Padme dresses from cut scenes, the powder blue dress that she wears in AOTC when she brings Anakin home for dinner is simply stunning!

:monkey5 :monkey5 :monkey5 :monkey5 :monkey5 ME WANNA!!! :monkey5 :monkey5 :monkey5 :monkey5 :monkey5

buffy-collector said:
Does anyone like the hasbro Queen Amidala 12inch figures?
I have two.I have black travel gown Amidala,red senate gown Amidala.

I really like them,To say Hasbro made them,there nice.The clothes are very detailed.
What Padme would you want sideshow to do?

I would want episode 2 droid factory pf padme
And 12inch Padme in her hooded dress from revenge of sith.

Well I just got the 2000 Portrait Edition Amidala in the Purple dress along with Beautiful Braids Padme Naberrie both of them $23. Thats not to bad considering the Portrait Edition went for like $70 originally and the Padmes for $20. I just need to get the Defence of Naboo set and I will have the complete Amidala collection from Hasbro.

You know, they could make a Padme wearing nothing and I'd still buy it!!!!!!!!

jason2885 said:
Well they could make a deleted scene Portman from that Closer movie and you would get that.

I haven't seen Closer but know she plays a stripper. So what about this deleted scene?

Darth Loki said:
I haven't seen Closer but know she plays a stripper. So what about this deleted scene?
Well if it wasnt deleted it might have made the movie a success well at least with men wanting to see her nude, but the director and Portman agreed not to put it in the movie or something like that. My gf and I rented it and while it wasnt the greatest movie Ive ever seen, seeing the part with Portman dancing in the strip club was very watchable well except for the constant talking between two of the characters. It would have been better if the deleted scene was on the DVD and would have probably a made the DVD make a lot more money for the company. Im surprised someone hasnt stole it and made its way to the internet.

DarthRamuk said:
I've the full set of the Hasbro Amidala Adult Collector Portrait series and I really like them a lot!:D

I've got one of them and apart from the body the costuming is great. The headsculpt is reasonable but I believe the sideshow one is better.

I'm thinking when snow bunny padme comes out - I might get a couple and swap the sideshow body and headscupt in - instantly getting 3 sideshow quality - should be a good swap out and the repaint on the face is pretty easy cos of the makeup, as well as not having hair because of the hood.

You make a great point I keep everything in the box but it would give you a bunch of Padmes. Have you seen the Royal Elegance (Theed Invasion red dress) could that be used to make another one but I really want that to be one of the Padmes Sideshow makes.

jason2885 said:
You make a great point I keep everything in the box but it would give you a bunch of Padmes. Have you seen the Royal Elegance (Theed Invasion red dress) could that be used to make another one but I really want that to be one of the Padmes Sideshow makes.

I've got that one - unfortunately the standard of the costume on that isn't up to the Portrait Editions - so I wouldn't waste a Sideshow body and headsculpt on it. Hasbro chose some unfortunately fabrics for some figures.

Also unfortunately you would need to add and do the hair - making the custom ALOT harder than the aforementioned ones which have the advantage of all having some form of hood (like the snow bunny padme).

Not saying its not doable - but it is one version of Padme that would be worth Sideshow's time to do.

King Darkness said:
My fav...I love this one!
Even though that one is further down my list I like it alot too. I think they need to start making Padmes because they have alot to do. They have enough to make her her own line call it the Padme Amidala collection or something and then they could have a Leia Organa collection for Leias numerous costumes. I want them to do at least 8 Padmes hopefully. Im really happy with Hasbro Portrait Editions so not need to remake those. I just wish Snowbunny Padme wasnt the first one. I would have much rather have had a Mara Jade as the EU character but I want even get into that. I guess we want be seeing any movie Padmes until early 2008 though which is sad. The Padme collection would be a great idea for 2009 the 10th anniversary of a TPM. Make 6 Padmes in the year along with 10 other figures. That would get alot of them out in a hurry. I would think some of the gowns would probably cost $70 or more though.

jason2885 said:
Well if it wasnt deleted it might have made the movie a success well at least with men wanting to see her nude, but the director and Portman agreed not to put it in the movie or something like that. My gf and I rented it and while it wasnt the greatest movie Ive ever seen, seeing the part with Portman dancing in the strip club was very watchable well except for the constant talking between two of the characters. It would have been better if the deleted scene was on the DVD and would have probably a made the DVD make a lot more money for the company. Im surprised someone hasnt stole it and made its way to the internet.

Well there are two problems with that. I don't belive the nude sceen was actually her as seeing that a few of the sceens in the movie are not here either. I don't remeber exactly what it was but she had a body double in the movie.

mfoga said:
Well there are two problems with that. I don't belive the nude sceen was actually her as seeing that a few of the sceens in the movie are not here either. I don't remeber exactly what it was but she had a body double in the movie.
Really I thought I read she did film the nude scene. It was suppose to be in the movie when she stripped for the guy in the private room. I guess it could have been a body double. Anyway no one will probably ever see that scene.

Last edited:
Back