Quantum Mechanix 1/6 Star Trek TOS Kirk and Spock

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
^
Spectacular stuff!

Contributing...

IMG_0021.JPG

IMG_0024.JPG

This is my crewman Shea and crewman Thompson who are composed of their base minerals which represents the "distilled" essences of their being. I think that is Shea on the left and Thompson on the right but they are easy to mix up.

Sideshow has the exclusive versions of Kirk and Spock available on their website now.

Yeah, just got the email too. I remember these used to be exclusive to the QMX store.

Does this mean SSC could get exclusives in the future from figure companies other than Hot Toys (ThreeZero, etc)?

I'm thinking it means that they need more retailers to carry the exs. Meaning the exs didn't move all that well or they were over produced. My .02.

Finally pulled the trigger on Kirk and Spock on Sideshow's site. Also ordered the chair. Funny how they had the exclusives for Kirk and Spock but not McCoy.

What's the McCoy exclusive? I got my k and s first go round when no exclusive. I wish I waited but glad I didn't. Constantly torn. Want that rifle. What to do???

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

There is an exclusive McCoy you could have ordered at QMX with a medical smock. It was the same price as the regular

I'm thinking it means that they need more retailers to carry the exs. Meaning the exs didn't move all that well or they were over produced. My .02.

That's my guess as well... exclusives are great for a company as they make so much more per figure. To offer them up now sounds like they overestimated. The exclusives are quite nice though; I didn't intend to get them, but got a set used for $300.

Back