Quantum Mechanix 1/6 Star Trek TOS Kirk and Spock

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Aaaaaaaaah! Awesome! Another proof that we need Scotty! And we also seriously need a thread where we will continue posting pictures with all three or four of them and not to devide between the single figure threads. May as well keep this one going, yes?

(Also, where do you keep all this stuff? It's huge!)

Aaaaaaaaah! Awesome! Another proof that we need Scotty! And we also seriously need a thread where we will continue posting pictures with all three or four of them and not to devide between the single figure threads. May as well keep this one going, yes?

Agree with this. I think it would be good to turn this thread into combined QMx Star Trek or just post everything in here anyway. Much better than going to separate threads for these because all TOS should be together, IMO.

Well it is big. Its the size of a card table. Its made of PLA printed plastic and I had to make it in two pieces to get it through the door. The pictures above sadly were put together fast as my wife was on the way home and she would have been angry to see it in bathroom floor. Now it's in the garage but it is probably going to attic soon. I went with season three colors. Lavender walls and competition orange for the floor.

I made it a transparent plastic so lighting can be put under it and behind it for lighting effects. I was just looking for some Christmas light, but not finding any I had to use my son's Minecraft torch to light it

I have something big planned but it might be awhile before I show it because I need to spend time doing family things

Bones arrived and the trinity are together at last.

It is definitely one of those "far better in hand" figures and crappy iPhone pictures don't do it justice.

FullSizeRender(19).jpg

Mine arrived damaged, so I need to look at that when I get a spare moment. Otherwise, very pleased :yess:

It is definitely one of those "far better in hand" figures and crappy iPhone pictures don't do it justice.

View attachment 328977

Mine arrived damaged, so I need to look at that when I get a spare moment. Otherwise, very pleased :yess:

Nice pic.

I concur regarding Bones though. Just received mine today and like many sculpts, the sculpt looks much better in hand than it comes across in images.

View attachment 328977

Mines still in transit unfortunately. Royal Fail tracking hasn't updated since Monday! "It's in our system and on its way" if there's no sign by the end of today I'll have to chase it up with Aaron.

Hello all! First time poster, long time stalker! My Bones arrived this morning. Pleased to complete my Holy Trinity
IMG_1931.jpg

Great dio guys! I love that transporter room, and Captains chair. Where did you get those little jewels for the chair?

Nanjin, when can we expect the Picard announcement? I heard it was April. Any truth to that?

Back