Quantum Mechanix 1/6 Star Trek TOS Kirk and Spock

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Some of my new Kirk with my old Kirk

You're in my chair, buddy!
Ahahaha! Get out of my chair! LOL
Great idea!
Maybe, once the new chair is out, you can buy a second so they don't have to fight anymore ;)

ha!
Love the creativity.
I think I should've called mine Halloween party. ��
Thank you!
But for a party, you need to let them do some dance moves. The way they stand around at the moment it looks like the party hasn't properly started yet and everyone is waiting for the music.

I keep seeing keyrings with disco balls. Would be perfect ;)

I have my Kirk, but I have yet to receive Spock. I do agree about the sculpts though. The Spock one is decent at best in my opinion. I think the skin pigmentation is a bit too dark and the face is a bit too stretched out. The Kirk though however, I think is spot on. Absolutely marvelous figure.

I got both though because you can't have one without the other. Wouldn't be a ST display without at least Kirk and Spock.

Does anyone know if SSC has received Spock already and/or has him in stock? I paid off my remaining balance on him but it states "Delivery estimated Dec 2016". For those that do have him already, did you get him from SSC, or elsewhere in that case?

Well, I finally received Kirk... and he has really surpassed my expectations. He looked great in in-hand pictures but I still had reservations because I thought he looked kinda awkward and thin in some pictures. I contemplated just going with the Mezco figures to save some money bur ultimately went with QMx. Glad I did because he looks absolutely amazing in person! Pictures really don't do him justice.

So, went ahead and orderEd Spock! Can't wait for the rest of the Bridge Crew now.

On Facebook Nanjin is dropping hints another figure will be available real soon. Hopefully the good doctor it is the one.

I am about half way into my 3D printed Original Series Transporter. Part of me thinks I am making it too big of a scale but too late now.

It will be lighted from below and from the back and the top.

20161124_142015.jpg

Well, I finally received Kirk... and he has really surpassed my expectations. He looked great in in-hand pictures but I still had reservations because I thought he looked kinda awkward and thin in some pictures. I contemplated just going with the Mezco figures to save some money bur ultimately went with QMx. Glad I did because he looks absolutely amazing in person! Pictures really don't do him justice.

So, went ahead and orderEd Spock! Can't wait for the rest of the Bridge Crew now.

Agreed, I personally think the sculpt is utterly spot on. Absolutely love this figure.

I am about half way into my 3D printed Original Series Transporter. Part of me thinks I am making it too big of a scale but too late now.

It will be lighted from below and from the back and the top.

Looking good! I saw on Facebook that somebody is selling transporter pad coasters that can be illuminated with LEDs. They might be a simple way to sex up a transporter model!

Back