Quantum Mechanix 1/6 Star Trek TOS Kirk and Spock

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Re: Quantum Mechanix 1/6 Star Trek The Original Series Kirk and Spock

My favorite cover of one of my favorite songs from one of my top three favorite bands, performed by one of my favorite space men.

The Shat (with Joe Jackson) covers Pulp's Common People - awesome fan-made video mashup

This may very well be the best Star Trek episode mashup ever made - and you'll see both QMx exclusive items in the video too. :)

Last edited:

My favorite cover of one of my favorite songs from one of my top three favorite bands, performed by one of my favorite space men.

The Shat (with Joe Jackson) covers Pulp's Common People - awesome fan-made video mashup

This may very well be the best Star Trek episode mashup ever made - and you'll see both QMx exclusive items in the video too. :)

:lol :clap Too funny.

Oh man, I just can't wait to get my tracking number from Aaron. Seeing these guys and not having them yet is a torture... An exquisite torture but a torture all the same!:)

Not all that interested in the subject matter, although I did watch the old Star Trek series re-runs when I was younger, but Kirk & Spock look so spot on its hard to resist.

These two are definitely highlights in my collection. Really a standout among all of the Star Wars stuff. Couldn't recommend them enough.

I think the thing about the bridge is the same as the fascination with the inside of the Jupiter 2 from Lost in Space. Those flashing lights and computer screens to a kid back in the '60's was a dream come true. We always dreamt of a way to replicate that when we played. Now, it may be a possibility!

Still not posed or set up, but I have had time to get them out of the boxes for a quick looksee. Oh My God. As has already been said several times PICTURES DO NOT DO THESE FIGURES JUSTICE! They are utterly amazing in hand. Easily hot toys quality. For only the second and third figures from QMX they are home runs.

Still not posed or set up, but I have had time to get them out of the boxes for a quick looksee. Oh My God. As has already been said several times PICTURES DO NOT DO THESE FIGURES JUSTICE! They are utterly amazing in hand. Easily hot toys quality. For only the second and third figures from QMX they are home runs.

Glad they finally arrived. QMX know how it's done. Expect big things from them, extremely pleased with their Kirk and Spock and there's plenty more to come!

Yay, my Kirk & Spock arrived from Aaron this morning too (despite the postal service running at impulse rather than warp speed) - the wait, no matter how agonizing, is absolutely worth it; these are glorious figures - well done QMx... and Nanjin (& team) I salute you for bringing Trek to 1:6 :)

Now, more please... much, much more :pray:

s Kirk & Spock_Snapseed pm.jpg

Absolutely awesome pic, Nick! :rock The backdrop is perfect. What is that?

Absolutely awesome pic, Nick! :rock The backdrop is perfect. What is that?

Cheers :)
The background is just some lumps of rockery stone, moss squares & scatter, a bit of fake plant and some blue card (I have a corner of the garage set aside to store bits of diorama stuff... well, perhaps a bit more than a corner these days).

Great setup, Nick!

Captures the typical Star Trek "alien planet" soundstage perfectly.

Yay, my Kirk & Spock arrived from Aaron this morning too (despite the postal service running at impulse rather than warp speed) - the wait, no matter how agonizing, is absolutely worth it; these are glorious figures - well done QMx... and Nanjin (& team) I salute you for bringing Trek to 1:6 :)

View attachment 286600

That is literally amazing, QMx should hire you for their shoots!

BBTS emails just came that they are about 10 days away from filling their orders!!! YAY!!!!!

Never mind. Found them.

I agree with all the others, most impressive picture! Looks very professional! I wish I had a garage.
Seeing your blue background though has inspired me now to go for a purple one as we also have seen. The more alien the better!

Thanks for posting great pics of great figures.

I hope to have time to set up some better photos soon.

Here are some quick phone photos.

1a.jpg

2.jpg

Sideshow is selling the regs now.

Uggg, decisions decisions. Do I use my $55 in reward points and order Spock from sideshow and pay shipping or pay full price with free shipping somewhere else :gah:

Back