Quantum Mechanix 1/6 Star Trek TOS Kirk and Spock

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Re: Quantum Mechanix 1/6 Star Trek The Original Series Kirk and Spock

The exclusives will be available for onsite purchase at San Diego Comic Con and will start shipping soon after from QMx. Get on the wait list at the QMx website!

You all should know that I'm working with Nanjin at QMx so we'll both be able to provide updates as we can.

Great news! I cannot wait to get these on order. Really don't want to miss the phaser rifle.

These look really good!

They are amazing I pre ordered my set already👍 Are you going to buy them

P/O'd the regulars here in the UK. They can't get here soon enough... Those new pics are mouth watering.....

Pre ordered the exclusives from Aron at planet action figures and can't wait for these and the future of star trek 1/6 with QMX and Nanjin at the Helm:yess:

They look amazing!
I signed up for the wait list notification, I hope I'm able to score both exclusives when they go live.

Where can you get the exclusives in the US?

Last edited:

I saw that after I posted. Thanks!

Thank God they gave Spock his proper shade of blue jersey and darkened his hair color. Looking fantastic! :rock

Out of curiosity I wonder what the bodies on these figures, in particular the chests, look like? Kirk spends quite a bit of time with his shirt off, so it's important after all. :)

Kirk no shirt.jpg

Bummer about the exclusives being an extra $20; the phaser rifle seems worth it, not so much on the lute. Don't get me wrong, I'm sure the lute is an expensive add on, but I'd never use it :lol

Bummer about the exclusives being an extra $20; the phaser rifle seems worth it, not so much on the lute. Don't get me wrong, I'm sure the lute is an expensive add on, but I'd never use it :lol

Wait until Uhuru comes out - you'll definitely be kicking yourself for not getting the lute.

Big TOS fan here. It's been a dream of mine to have high quality figures or statues of the TOS crew with accurate likenesses. It looks like these QMX figures are just what I am looking for. They look fantastic! I'll be going for the exclusives.

Wait until Uhuru comes out - you'll definitely be kicking yourself for not getting the lute.

Some might... but if I get any of these I'll be just a Kirk and Spock. Oh and a Gorn :lecture

But good to know Uhura is planned, sounds like they're committing to the series :rock :rock :rock

Some might... but if I get any of these I'll be just a Kirk and Spock. Oh and a Gorn :lecture

But good to know Uhura is planned, sounds like they're committing to the series :rock :rock :rock

What?! No Bones? What's wrong with you!

I'll be getting the whole crew, if and when they get made. I still have zero interest in the lute, though. And certainly not for how hard it would hit the old wallet...that thing takes enough punishment as it is. :p

Now if it had been the gong and fighting sticks from Amok Time...

Back