Quantum Mechanix 1/6 Star Trek the Next Generation TNG Worf and Data !!!

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Hopefully they get to Troi. And they'd better not leave Crusher out! I agree that I'd like Troi in her duty uniform versus one of her dresses or jump suits. I just think that look suited her best.

Huh, I thought Data looked better here... the lighting on the shots is pretty harsh, but he has more of a neck and the overall proportions look better.

Data would probably look better if they could get the skin tone right (white/beige with just a barely detectible touch of gold), but the face is too long, as well. They might tweak it.

Picard and Data definitely look better in these latest pics. Data sculpt is not bad. I think the issue is with the expression. Kind of bewildered.

Would like to see Riker, Geordi, Dr. Crusher and even Troi (in uniform, as previously mentioned.)

Wesley Crusher only if in a 2-pack with a Sheldon Cooper... :wink1:

This line has more potential than the TOS line, in regards to characters:

Locutus
Generic Borg
Gowron
"Q"
Capt. Dathon "Shaka, When the Walls Fell"
James Moriarty
Gul Dukat (Cardassian)
Generic Ferengi
etc...

I think Data's head is too tall. I've photoshopped it with a 10% reduction in height, and it looks a lot better. The hair should be a bit darker too. Picard looks amazing.

data.jpg

Nothing on Riker, Geordi, or dr. Crusher I guess.

I think right now, Riker would probably be the least safe bet until they figure out the dilemma with the red tunics. I hope they do all 7 of the main crew though. I'd buy all of those.

I was thinking the same. Riker noticeably had picard by 4-5 inches in height. He was also stockier.

I do hope they make the whole bridge crew.

Worf could do with a bit more bulk under the uniform, but I quite like the improved sculpt.

Data I need more pics of, personally, but it looks improved to me from last I saw it.

I agree with your points, Kuat. Worf looks significantly better with sculpted hair, although the head does look small in that pic.

Data looks OK but that pic still hasn't won me over. (But I'll still be getting both...)

Damn... I was hoping to cut my TNG range off at Picard, but Data and Worf look too damn good!

I actually think Data looks especially accurate. I like the facial expression they have for him. That is one 1/6 figure that will really look perfect by having a 'neutral' facial expression!

I think FlyAnFight is right about Worf though, the head seems too small.

Worf looks decent; not great, but not bad either. It'd be passable. Glad they went with sculpted hair. Data, however, needs work.

Back