Quality paint in the Sideshow final product

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Obviously so:

filemc.jpg

I think the call for better a prototype to production piece paint job is legit here.

It's funny how full of fail the quoted post is. Yes, as others have said, the weathering wasn't as much as it should've been. Even Josh has admitted that and commented on that in his vid. Where the fail lies is in how tight every other paint aspect in that pic is. :lol

See, now? This very debate stands as justification for the argument I have been making from jump street.

Stop weathering/battle damaging the armored troops!

:)

Please god no. :)

It's funny how full of fail the quoted post is. Yes, as others have said, the weathering wasn't as much as it should've been. Even Josh has admitted that and commented on that in his vid. Where the fail lies is in how tight every other paint aspect in that pic is. :lol

Yeah, that circled piece is weathering or an attempt at it. The rest is :rock

Edit: Is that my pic? Looks like it.

Not to mention that pic is blown up many times from what the actual product would look like in-hand :lol

Not to mention that pic is blown up many times from what the actual product would look like in-hand :lol
No, that is exactly how that weathering is found on the figure. Ask Josh, he has the figure in hand AND the pic is not blown up, otherwise the pixel in the circle wouldn't be the only ones.

No, that is exactly how that weathering is found on the figure. Ask Josh, he has the figure in hand AND the pic is not blown up, otherwise the pixel in the circle wouldn't be the only ones.

The point is we're laughing at your ridiculously retentive critique and failed example. Yes, the spot looks like that but the surrounding paint (minus the lack of weather) is perfect. Unless you've been diagnosed with tunnel vision, you should see that. Oh, and FYI genius, the pic IS blown up. If it wasn't, the subject in Josh's photo would be a 1:2 LSB. :lol

Back