quad's new displays

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
ok here is some pics of my ladies all together. well not quite all of them.
more pics to follow as i dig them out.:D

4hsahj.jpg

708k1u.jpg

2epsn6t.jpg

24m850w.jpg

51szfb.jpg

wtzlep.jpg

Love the Ladies, I see Shell's Aspen Grace's found a Great home, BTW what type of shelf's are those? They look Sweet! They look like Detolfs but the nobs on the bottoms tell me something else

Last edited:
Damn, you've got 3 PF Spideys. I need one so bad. Just saw the black version go for 2K on Ebay UK. Great display.

Blue skin and Tomb Raider throw the display a bit off scale. Great overall look though.

Love the Ladies, I see Shell's Aspen Grace's found a Great home, BTW what type of shelf's are those? They look Sweet! They look like Detolfs but the nobs on the bottoms tell me something else

yeah these are from a company called JYSK, they are located in canada and from what i've been told also europe.
alot of people think they're detolfs but they're wider (if you look close they have split from doors, except for the middle one which at the time of pics had no glass doors at all) and with slight modifications can be made to accept different spaced shelves. these originally came with 3 glass shelves but i redrilled the shelf supports so they would take 2 shelfs and give alot more head room for the apsen/moore pieces while also allowing for room for PFs.

Blue skin and Tomb Raider throw the display a bit off scale. Great overall look though.

yeah i guess the scale ranges for 1/4, 1/5 and 1/6.
the PF's will most likely be coming out as more hughes, brooks, moore and aspen/turner pieces arrive.

yeah i guess the scale ranges for 1/4, 1/5 and 1/6.
the PF's will most likely be coming out as more hughes, brooks, moore and aspen/turner pieces arrive.

Hey Quad are you gettin the Faux Bronze Fathom? and Kabuki they each have a production run of 250 so they say
CSMS1051-3.jpg
CSMS1055-3.jpg

Last edited:
a few more new cabinets put together and spideys put back inside along with a few other pieces that haven't been on display.

105ebfn.jpg

2iik96f.jpg

and a fresh lava version Kiani with some more reorganization

2j2hxj8.jpg

8x4o4p.jpg

2vl333o.jpg

Very awesome, Quad. Very awesome. :rock

And I must say, despite all of your grails, I still really love the Thing PF International Ex. :rock :rock :rock

I'm still admiring mine. :cool:

Very awesome, Quad. Very awesome. :rock

And I must say, despite all of your grails, I still really love the Thing PF International Ex. :rock :rock

I'm still admiring mine. :cool:

8x4o4p.jpg

:rotfl:rotfl:rotfl that's more funny than you know, when i went back to look at the pic i noticed where i left my beer earlier tonight:duh probably pretty flat by now:rolleyes:

:rotfl:rotfl:rotfl that's more funny than you know, when i went back to look at the pic i noticed where i forgot my beer:duh probably pretty flat by now:rolleyes:

:lol You're welcome. :lol

Again, great looking display....and that's an understatement. That new set-up where you have the Spidey "mural" with all of the PFs, etc. looks amazing. Everything accents the look perfectly. Job well done. :rock

Fantastic setup Doug, I especially love the floating DVD cases. Awesome!

thanks for the compliments guys.
yes the dvd cases are cool, another one of them unique ikea pieces with the added lights.
i had to convert all my dvds from original 14mm cases into 7mm cases so that they would all fit in them 5 cases.
here's a pic of all the storage cases. if you look close you can see all the dvd gift box mini helms and statues i use to break up the dvds as much as i can without it looking to cluttered. (yeah i know it's a little late):rolleyes:

29uolc6.jpg

DAMN MAN, i really should get rid of that beer.:eek::eek:

Back