QMx-Serenity 1/124 Replica

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Could it be under $10k, sure, will it be at least $5k, no doubt, likely to be around $7k, very possible.

So yup, very likely to be around $7K.

I'm sure it will look pretty darn cool, but as I've said, so glad they made the smaller/cheaper one and that I got it on initial pre-order, as there is no way I could afford this one. Between our dropping exchange rate, shipping, 10% GST, 5% duty, etc it would be around $10K AUD total.

Outside of that, an ES of 500 is I think a bigger fantasy then the series itself. Given that the first one at half or less of the price only sold 200.

I'd have to be earning 500K a year to spend that much just on one collectible!

My wife and I make a combine income of 350k a year and there is NO WAY I can justify spending 7k on one collectible. I'm still trying to justify the HT delorean..lol.

Ancient thread, I know!
While browsing Firefly collectibles, I came across the promo pics and articles on this.

Did it ever get made? I don't think I've seen a reference anywhere of people buying and/or receiving one?

Ancient thread, I know!
While browsing Firefly collectibles, I came across the promo pics and articles on this.

Did it ever get made? I don't think I've seen a reference anywhere of people buying and/or receiving one?

No, it never got made. QMX pulled out of all 'scale replicas', be it Firefly, BSG, Star Trek, etc. So while a few of the early BSG ones got made, like the Viper, I'm not sure any of the shown Star Trek replicas actually got made/sold.

I did get the initial Serenity BSG, and I know they only ended up making about 200 of those, so that is about as close as you'll ever get.

No, it never got made. QMX pulled out of all 'scale replicas', be it Firefly, BSG, Star Trek, etc. So while a few of the early BSG ones got made, like the Viper, I'm not sure any of the shown Star Trek replicas actually got made/sold.

I did get the initial Serenity BSG, and I know they only ended up making about 200 of those, so that is about as close as you'll ever get.

Ah that explains it then. Thanks for the info!
Pretty cool you got one of the original 200....let me know if you get bored of owning it :)

Back