QMX - BSG Viper

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Now that these have been announced, does anybody know if Sideshow or any other companies, who have a lay-by (flexipay) system, going to get them in?

The E-Layaway system at QmX is for US bank accounts only and due to the cost, and that I live overseas, it would be hard to acquire one of these. Alternatively would any Aussies know if a Australian supplier will get them in.

Any help would be appreciated.

I know that QMx products (even Serenity) came up as a stock listing item at my local Comic Shop, as something he could order in. The reason being, is that I think Diamond do resell them (QMx), and they are the big comic book distributor that many local shops get there stock from.

So at this stage, I'd say check your local shop, unlikely to have the Viper listed yet, but see if other QMx items can be sourced.

I know that QMx products (even Serenity) came up as a stock listing item at my local Comic Shop, as something he could order in. The reason being, is that I think Diamond do resell them (QMx), and they are the big comic book distributor that many local shops get there stock from.

So at this stage, I'd say check your local shop, unlikely to have the Viper listed yet, but see if other QMx items can be sourced.

Thanks.

So which comic shop do you get yours from. Do they ship interstate?

Now that these have been announced, does anybody know if Sideshow or any other companies, who have a lay-by (flexipay) system, going to get them in?

The E-Layaway system at QmX is for US bank accounts only and due to the cost, and that I live overseas, it would be hard to acquire one of these. Alternatively would any Aussies know if a Australian supplier will get them in.

Any help would be appreciated.

Hey man. Qmx does flex payments too. Just need to email them and ask. I'm doing flex via my CC at the moment so it's doable for sure.

Good luck m8 :1-1:

Hey man. Qmx does flex payments too. Just need to email them and ask. I'm doing flex via my CC at the moment so it's doable for sure.

Good luck m8 :1-1:

I take it you mean they do it direct, rather then the order page system which is US only. If so, that would be the best option.

If not, get back to me and I'll fill you in, tho I bought Serenity direct and paid in full at the time, so not purchased locally, but know it was an option, since I asked my local shop.

I take it you mean they do it direct, rather then the order page system which is US only. If so, that would be the best option.

If not, get back to me and I'll fill you in, tho I bought Serenity direct and paid in full at the time, so not purchased locally, but know it was an option, since I asked my local shop.

Cheers mate. I contacted QMX and they said that they do a payment plan for overseas customers. They don't advertise this on their site, so it was good to get the info from this forum to contact them.

So an accountant from their company will contact me this week to organise it. I don't know the details yet but they said that it is possible for a 6-12mth payment plan which suites me just fine.

Last edited:
Cheers mate. I contacted QMX and they said that they do a payment plan for overseas customers. They don't advertise this on their site, so it was good to get the info from this forum to contact them.

So an accountant from their company will contact me this week to organise it. I don't know the details yet but they said that it is possible for a 6-12mth payment plan which suites me just fine.

Glad you got that sorted out :hi5:

welcome to BSG anonymous :wave

When I ordered this back last month it said that it was in stock but I have not heard a thing since. Has anyone got there viper yet?

They aren't an in-stock thing, on their site it says it takes around 90 days to make once they start building it. They go in the order of when people order, and you will be notified once it starts to get made

I see that they'd done Laura prior to these. A Raptor can't be too far behind. Anyone going for a dio of the launchbay?

Pictures. This is amazing except the canopy.
6010060649_b63cddf961_b.jpg

6010055169_2643be127e_b.jpg

6010065117_209b8b4868_b.jpg

6010059385_a812a34d24_b.jpg

6010605898_886c133e72_b.jpg

6010062111_928124d12d_b.jpg

6010612810_6149b22dd8_b.jpg

6010070711_3b2ab5ef4b_b.jpg

6010622346_2139788b5b_b.jpg

That's turned out looking really nice, thank god it wasn't 1K, otherwise I would have had to get it.

It really is a beautiful piece. From what I hear they are sending us a new canopy eventually because the one now doesnt fit when it is in the close position. I am going to get a custom acrylic case for it next week. Right now I have it setting in a BESTA from IKEA and it fits perfectly. I plan to get a acrylic holder made for the plaque and display the DST Kara mini bust along with the Viper.

I might eventually pull the trigger and pick up the Adama edition as well. I really need to find a Cylon Raider though and the Laura they made would be nice too.

Great model. But I always wondered why a ship that was only designed to operate in space has wings and an air intake for the engines.

Back