• If you have bought, sold or gained information from our Classifieds, please donate to Collector Freaks and give back.

You can become a Supporting Member which comes with a decal or just click here to donate.

Python and Dark World Thor boxes with shippers

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Tauntaun Han

Super Freak
Reaction score
On an express elevator to hell; going down!
Python Box with shipper (just box no figure) Box is in great condition (bottom front of sleeve has dent as seen in picture - rest of sleeve is fine) - shipper is in shipped condition with labels and normal shipping wear. Please make offer
python6.JPGpython4.JPGpython5.JPG

Dark World Thor box with shipper (just box no figure) Box is in excellent condition - shipper is in shipped condition with labels and normal shipping wear. Please make offer
thor2.JPGthor3.JPGthor1.JPG

Lt Gordon SWAT Outfit figure was lightly displayed in smoke free home. Complete with shipper. Shipper is not mint. It has labels and has shipping wear. Please see pictures of exact item I am selling. $220 SOLD

Hot Toys Iron Man Tank EX - still sealed in shipper and double boxed from SS $209 shipped in USA SOLD

Camo Tumbler : Opened shipper to verify it was sealed. Noticed some handle damage on inner box(shown in picture) but Styrofoam is still sealed up and perfect. Complete with shipper. $399 + exact shipping - please PM zip code for a quote on shipping. SOLD

Joker DX11 Ex Figure is complete and in outstanding condition. Display box and shipping box, however, have a lot of wear and some damage. Please do not buy if box is important to you $375 shipped in USA SOLD

Selina Kyle : sealed with shipper in excellent non shipped condition. $230 shipped in USA SOLD

Batpod: box just opened to check out - not touched. Complete with shipper. $350 shipped in USA SOLD

Iron Patriot- in new condition and all accessories are included. Item was taken out just to look at - never displayed and batteries and accessories not even touched. Brown shipper and display box have a very small dent in it from shipping. $265 shipped in USA SOLD

Odin in excellent condition - lightly displayed in smoke free home. Some denting on black box. Complete but no shipper. $190 shipped OBO SOLD

Red snapper - still sealed in shipper $175 shipped in USA SOLD

Avengers Fury and Widow both in excellent condition - lightly displayed in smoke free home. Complete but no shippers. $340 shipped for Fury $200 shipped for Widow OBO SOLD

IM Gantry $350 shipped in USA. I purchased from a reputable member but I will never be able to get a place to display. I never took anything out (just opened for pictures) and by the looks of it either did the seller (it has been awhile since purchase so I don't remember if he said he had opened it up but he sold as in perfect condition). SOLD

Die cast war machine - opened and lightly displayed $200 shipped in USA SOLD

Banner - still sealed in shipper $104 (does not include shipping - just let me know your zip for a quote) SOLD

Tony mechanic reg - opened just to check it out - accessories never touched $140 shipped in USASOLD

War machine IM2 - comes complete with display box and shipping box (shipping box is in shipped condition with labels and wear). 2 things to note on this - I don't know how to get the exwife missile out of its gun so I just left it in there. Also the right shoulder missiles do not seem to close down on the shoulder as flush as the exwife missile side. Nothing is broken and maybe this is common as I have looked at photos in the War Machine section and many look just like mine. Everything else is fine and I tried to price to reflect those 2 issues. $255 shipped in USA. SOLD

Last edited:
Back