Pwned by SideshowFreaks!

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
I swear this is true! Today is my :bananaBirthday:banana and not one person as pranked or fooled me today, until just then... Laughed my ass off at the Tonner page after already laughing at first fooling! :mwaha

Props to Frankenfan - it was his idea...

And those of you who thought it was real - you know you're guilty of something...:cool:

Props to Frankenfan - it was his idea...

And those of you who thought it was real - you know you're guilty of something...:cool:
that's the best part. some of us thought it was real.:lol it couldnt all be frankenfan. the tonner thing has dave written all over it.:lol honestly the tonner page didnt phase me. ive been to that site before.:eek:

I was shocked for a second, but then I tried to think of what I could possibly have done to merit that kind of an answer, and then remembered the April Fool's, and well, really, why would anybody want to ban me? :monkey2:monkey3:D

I kinda guessed straight away(only because i hardly ever post)but it s a great one and the Tonner page cracked me up!I guess it was either that or Rick Astley...

Re: April Fools Joke

I looked and looked at the stealth zombie thinking this can't be right than I looked up and saw the date, that's when I realized. I feel quite foolish right now.

DAVVVVVVVVVVVVVVVVVVVVVVVVVEE !!!!!

You got me on this one you Bastard...:lol After seeing the first page,the one that says your banned,I was already searching in my head wich post or thread got me suspended ....:banghead...good one.

Nice one! I love the Tonner stuff! I think that we need a seperate board just for us Tonner fans. :monkey3 :D

i didn't realize it was April 1st when i was trying to preorder the "stealth" patient zero. i was starting to get upset until my GF pointed it out. the i really got pissed because i felt like an idiot for falling for it.

Awesome... simply awesome!! :rock

my first reaction was like "Oh crap... did I post something bad last night!" :)

DAVVVVVVVVVVVVVVVVVVVVVVVVVEE !!!!!

You got me on this one you Bastard...:lol After seeing the first page,the one that says your banned,I was already searching in my head wich post or thread got me suspended ....:banghead...good one.

:rotfl :lol :rotfl

:rock :rock :rock :rock :rock

Back