Putting together the Hot Toys Predators

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Nice pics, Kit. But why don't you have the Celtic wearing his necklace?

gdb said:
Nice pics, Kit. But why don't you have the Celtic wearing his necklace?

Forgot to put it on. It's in my office at work. I have to bring it home, take off his head and put it on.

Wor-Gar said:
Glad the hair dryer trick worked.

Aren't these guys insane? Do you love them or what? Best mass produced figures I have so far.

Yes, I freaking love these guys. Awesome pieces. I can't wait to add Chopper to the group.

I can't wait to get Chopper. I wish I had a better idea when he would ship rather than just "4th Quarter 06".

KitFisto said:
I can't wait to get Chopper. I wish I had a better idea when he would ship rather than just "4th Quarter 06".

You and me both! I am also looking forward to both the exclusives that will be released as well. I have been lucky enough to pick up both. I'm not looking forward to all those mesh suits though.

Darth Kustomizer said:
You and me both! I am also looking forward to both the exclusives that will be released as well. I have been lucky enough to pick up both. I'm not looking forward to all those mesh suits though.

The mesh on Celtic was a breeze. The mesh on Scar was ridiculously hard. I have no idea why the difference. I guess maybe they made Scar first and realized what a pian it was and then made the mesh slightly larger for Celtic?

KitFisto said:
The mesh on Celtic was a breeze. The mesh on Scar was ridiculously hard. I have no idea why the difference. I guess maybe they made Scar first and realized what a pian it was and then made the mesh slightly larger for Celtic?

That makes sence. I only have the Celtic but the mesh was easy for mine as well.

I'm going to assume that none of you clowns were model-builders. As a long timer( started when I was 3) I found them a pleasant little bit of work. Yes, there were a few points that are a bit sticky( like the springs) but nothing to get into a panic over. I guess it's all a question of practice. I'm certainly glad to have my 2, and look forward to getting Chopper at some point...PS

Back