Punisher war zone figure and armory ideas

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
My god i am gonna have a lot of money in this dio when its done, 1/6 crap is expensive :thud: I may have to end up selling something to finish this thing :lol here is an update of what i have so far.....2 mp5k's, silenced mp5 pdw, silenced mp5, p-90, silenced hk mark 23, hk usp, beretta, ak 47, m-16, m4, silenced sr-25 knight, barrett .50 cal, m2, mini gun, ithica stubby shotgun, thompson submachine gun, m203 stand alone launcher, fal, steyr aug, uzi, saw, m-60, rpg, stinger missile launcher, m-72 law rocket launcher, beyonet for m-16/m4, assorted grenades, claymores, m-203 grenades, ammo cases, lots of extra mags(hand gun/rifle) an extra set of black heavy body armor, black swat helmet, police scanner radios, flashlights, 2 weapon racks, a sand colored weapons case, this newspaper to go on an end table next to this chair i preordered........ya i gotta stop, this thing is gonna be cool tho :lol Still cant find a whiskey bottle, or work bench with shelves underneath, if anyone knows of one let me know, thanks!

Last edited:
Hey fellas, i'm still in the planning stages of my dio but i found a few cool custom armory pics from a google images search that i thought i would share. Not sure who did these, but they are very nice :clap

I customized the skull to look meaner and closer to the movie, here are some before and after pics of the skull. I also picked up a couple new guns for the dio, and added a grenade to franks vest and eotech sight to the m4. (i also got the hot toys alice smith and wesson 460v revolver, but i couldnt fit anymore pics in this post) I plan to customize an extra hot toys stand with a frank castle nameplate and punisher symbol as well.

Looking nice xenowolf, like the work on the skull!!! when you finsh up your custom you could talk to evilface for a custom stand decal to top it off.

Looking nice xenowolf, like the work on the skull!!! when you finsh up your custom you could talk to evilface for a custom stand decal to top it off.

Thanks bud, i really like evilface's stand decals, but i was thinking of trying to do a custom paintjob on it, if i **** it up i could always hit up evilface about one of his awesome decals :lol

Nice to see you got your Punisher bro. By that list it looks like you've got on hell of an arsenal already gathered.

Nice to see you got your Punisher bro. By that list it looks like you've got on hell of an arsenal already gathered.

Thanks bud, i really luv this figure, one of my all time favorite characters. That list is definately getting long, and i know i left some off of there, its all sitting in a packing box just begging me to start on it too. I wish i had found my new place so i could set this ***** up :impatient:

Just found this great thread! Xenowolf, did you find the SPAS shotgun? I've been looking for one myself for my Punisher, but have not been able to find one yet. Do you know which figure it comes from?

Just found this great thread! Xenowolf, did you find the SPAS shotgun? I've been looking for one myself for my Punisher, but have not been able to find one yet. Do you know which figure it comes from?

https://www.ebay.com/itm/1-6-Scale-...2825?pt=US_Action_Figures&hash=item4cf6884f49 Thanks bud, here is an ebay link to one for $48 shipped bin, there was another that was auction style at $8 so far, not sure which figure came with one. Here are pics of the ebay ones. I dont have one yet, but it is on my list along with an aa-12, i just have to cut down on my spending right now. Definately gonna get um eventually tho.
https://www.ebay.com/itm/Miniature-...697228435?pt=Model_Kit_US&hash=item564f46d093 Just found this one for $6.99 bin if you like the fixed butstock version, hope this helped.

Last edited:
Hey guys, i finally got around to customizing the base, its my first attempt at something like this, but i'm pretty happy with it, let me know what you think, thanks for lookin :peace

Last edited:
Finally got all moved and set up in the new place. I didnt have room for the display cabinet i wanted to put the punisher armory in, so i had to try and cram it into the corner of the hutch on my desk, here are some pics of my first attempt at setting it up and my redone punisher base. Thanks for looking.

Finally got all moved and set up in the new place. I didnt have room for the display cabinet i wanted to put the punisher armory in, so i had to try and cram it into the corner of the hutch on my desk, here are some pics of my first attempt at setting it up and my redone punisher base. Thanks for looking.

F'ing ridiculously bad *** man. :clap
The display is great and looks like what you'd expect from Frank gearing up.

One thing, you did a great job on your base considering its hand painted, but in the future you might wanna drop EVILFACE a line, he does printed bases that are totally awesome with pretty much anything you can think of and the bonus is that he does them dirt cheap. Way easier than painting up a base.

Back