Punisher or Logan

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
I actually saw the sale when I went to read about the Predator Review at the mwctoys site. But with so much coming I had to think about it.

I know. I feel like an total idiot. However, I was able to get Logan at least, so I am somewhat happy. But I had made up my mind for the Punisher already. Oh well, lesson learned.:eek:

carbo-fation said:
I know. I feel like an total idiot. However, I was able to get Logan at least, so I am somewhat happy. But I had made up my mind for the Punisher already. Oh well, lesson learned.:eek:

Don't worry, you did great. Logan is awesome. :cool:

carbo-fation said:
My Logan had a chipped chin. So I am waiting for a replacement. If I can't get a replacement I'll probably ask to see if I can get Scarface.

that sucks. i hope you get a replacement. but if you like scarface too, well why not. :chew

I just read through Sideshow description of Iron Man and I don't see any mention of it being a PF. Regardless, it is 1/4 scale and this is the only comiquette I'll be getting from Sideshow. It will look good next to my Marvel PFs.

anyone seen any good prices on the Punisher PF? I've seen $199 and that's about it.

good point solid.

I wish they would do this when times were slow at SS rather than now with so much shipping and coming out.

Back