Punisher Just Arrived!!!

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
I'm not interested on getting this, but can you guys post more pics please??? :D

TOE said:
I'm not interested on getting this, but can you guys post more pics please??? :D
you caught me at a very bored point in my night

dsc00137rv7.jpg

dsc00139of9.jpg

dsc00135gw8.jpg

dsc00136ye9.jpg

you have nice display cases there Cage. Did you get those from Ikea?
:chew Thanks for the pics.

edit: i just noticed you have 2 different ones. One by the bed and the other by the TV set. Did u get both from the same store?

Well the main big one I keep all my good stuff in I got from a rent to own place for about six bills. It was so amazingly heavy I'm not sure I ever want to move it again. I assumed it was decently made cause it had a big (from Italy) text on the box. So I figured if they could ship this heavy ass thing from Italy then it must be pretty good. The glass to the very left of my room in the second pic are actually cubes which are ok but I got tired of the blocky look :rolleyes:

cageinblood said:
this is all I have there, I put all my iffy stuff in them to get all dusty. Plus nothing Sideshow will fit in them :mad:

yeah, but that moore wolvie sure is nice looking though.

Wow, six bones for that cabinet, hey? You don't happen to have an extra one lying around would you? :lol

TOE said:
yeah, but that moore wolvie sure is nice looking though.

Wow, six bones for that cabinet, hey? You don't happen to have an extra one lying around would you? :lol
If you could come carry it away yourself I'd give it to you :monkey5

cageinblood said:
If you could come carry it away yourself I'd give it to you :monkey5

That cat is soooo cute!

I am a cat dude, and I also like greyhound dogs. They are like cats. Trust me, if you knew a greyhound you would know what I mean.

Back