Punisher Just Arrived!!!

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

p!tu

Shiz-lakin-a-craka-lakin™
Reaction score
Just got him today and hes awesome!!!! dont regret getting him!!!!

Myponisher.jpg

I have this piece! Which number did you get brutha from anutha mutha?!

And what is with all you anal spending SideShow freaks?! hehe

You're belittling me. :(

Eli26 said:

:rotfl :rotfl :rotfl :rotfl Thanks its #134!! :rock :rock :rock :rock :rock

Eli26 said:

Hey does you box have the ES of 1000 instead of 250?

Yeah cause the goofballs at SideShow gave us the old regular box. Just added the gloss Tim Bradstreet Punisher print logo to the box.

Just kidding. SideShow folks rule! They aren't goofballs! Only the board members on here are.

btw Pitu, you also collect Transformers like me! A Marvel PF and Transformers collector... *swoon*

Eli26 said:
Yeah cause the goofballs at SideShow gave us the old regular box. Just added the gloss Tim Bradstreet Punisher print logo to the box.

Just kidding. SideShow folks rule! They aren't goofballs! Only the board members on here are.

btw Pitu, you also collect Transformers like me! A Marvel PF and Transformers collector... *swoon*
Yeah bro i have a lot of Transformers!! Ill post more pics later in the gallery thread!!! yeah!
P1040016.jpg

01display1.jpg

01display3.jpg

01display4.jpg

01display2.jpg

Dude you rock!

I have some Diaclone stuff MIB! I have Shockwave MISB!!! Yes, G1 Shockwave! My friend won him on a eBay auction for 205 USD in 2001 and turned around and sold it to me for 85 USD at the time cause he needed money desperately to buy a condo. Now it's worth around 350-400 in the condition mine is in. I would say mine is in close to C9 shape.

What is that small Transformers: The Movie thing behind your figures? Is that a 33 or 45 (confuse the two sizes) record of the original movie soundtrack?!

Also, check IGN for new TV spots of the Transformers movie! *screams*

Vader AL said:
i think you 2 need to get a room. :)

You're just jealous! You just wanna be the jelly between our sandwhich. That sounded rather, rhymes with "ray", but yes you're just jealous. Scratch the sandwhich part.

btw My Punisher is 226.

Last edited:
Back